Weekly Challenge #326 : "Treehouse" - [CLOSED]

Hey, Blendermaniacs ! It’s time for our new Weekly Challenge !

Theme : “Treehouse”

Accepting entries : Starts at 2026-09-29T07:00:00Z ; ends at 2026-10-05T07:00:00Z
( The date/time displayed in your local timezone, check also countdown timer HERE )

Read the Rules & Guidelines (including prizes) HERE.

Please submit your entry to this thread by hitting REPLY at the very bottom.

WINNER

2 Likes

3 Likes

this has got a lot of movement going on. I really like this vibe! Kudos

1 Like

Thanks, I tried my best

2 Likes

I call it “Treehouse at Sunrise”

2 Likes

Beautiful! Time for a get-away to the trees! :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :leafless_tree: :root_vegetable: :green_heart:

1 Like
0 voters

Voting will end at 2026-10-06T07:00:00Z
(might be extended in the event of a tie)

Congratulations to @Lauren5280 for winning the WC #326 “Treehouse” by 57% of the votes with this awesome render, followed by Wafflest and berzerker !

( Coupon prizes for participants and winner updated )

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like