Weekly Challenge #165 "Color + Object + Location"

Hey Blendermaniacs! It’s time for our NEW Weekly Challenge!!!

Theme: “Color + Object + Location” (see below this post for more details)

Starts at 2023-08-28T07:00:00Z ; ends at 2023-09-04T07:00:00Z

Read the Rules & Guidelines HERE

Please submit your entry to THIS thread by hitting REPLY at the very bottom.

Congratulations for @flyingbanana for winning the WC #165 “Color+Object+Location” with this outerworldly render !

4 Likes

Hello, Blendermaniacs!

This time we will be doing something different for Weekly Challenge. Basically, you will choose a mix of a color (Red / Green / Blue), object (Vehicle / Food / Plant), and location (Moon / Arctic / Desert) from provided choices then make a render based on the selected mix.

For example : someone picks red + food + desert, then made a render of a strawberry icecream in an oasis/desert. As you can see, you can tweak the color/object/location a bit (in this example, desert and oasis are still closely related).

You are free to choose whichever you’d like, just pick one from each color/object/location. However, if you want you can also use the assignments provided below based on your name and date & month of birth :

First name initial : (Main) Color
A-H : red
I-P : green
Q-Z : blue

Date of Birth : Object Type
1-10 : vehicle
11-20 : food
21-31 : plant

Birth Month : Location
1-4 : moon
5-8 : Arctic
9-12 : desert

Again, you do NOT have to use the above assignments, you can just freely choose one from each category as you like. In your submission, please mention the options that you choose or get (e.g. “blue + plant + beach”).

Hope you will enjoy it, looking forward to seeing your creative renders ! :grinning:

4 Likes

I am creating a red vehicle on the moon!! Vroooom vrooom vroooom

3 Likes

Well had a lot bigger plans for this but as life happens and Dr visits happen and tropical storms happen. I Just ended up with

“Blue Plants On the Moon”

3 Likes

Hope everything is ok man. Nice render. Pretty cool concept.

2 Likes

Congratulations for @flyingbanana for winning the WC #165 “Color+Object+Location” with this outerworldly render !

2 Likes

Was a great idea for a comp. I should have created something. Ah well, always next week…

2 Likes

late but still posting, i forgot the date :face_with_peeking_eye:

red+desert+food

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool haha

1 Like