Weekly Challenge #162 "Sword & Shield"

Hey Blendermaniacs! It’s time for our NEW Weekly Challenge!!!

Theme: “Sword & Shield”

Starts at 2023-08-07T07:00:00Z ; ends at 2023-08-14T07:00:00Z

Read the Rules & Guidelines HERE

Please submit your entry to THIS thread by hitting REPLY at the top right.

Congratulations for @Bastek for winning the WC #162 “Sword and Shield” with 75% of the votes with this awesome render !

3 Likes

“Night before adventure”

I used models for armored guy and plants, everything else is made by me. This is my biggest project so far and i hope it went good.

5 Likes

Dude this is epic! So you made all the armor?

1 Like

Unfortunately guy came full armored, tbh there is no body here just an armor :smiley: but texture was to shiny and clean so i added some rust and made this a little bit more „old”

2 Likes

It’s a pretty awesome render! Unfortunately per the guidelines and rules, the scene, especially the main focus, has to be made by you and not previously made models or assets as you can see here per the rules and guidelines: Weekly Challenge Rules & Guidelines

Now because I migrated the site from an older site about a month ago not everything was migrated yet and I did forget to put the rules and guidelines here so that is my fault.

Were the shield and sword done by you? Maybe you can tweak the render to include just the sword and shield and fire and put a grave or something or something different in the render so that it is done by you. Again it’s a sick render, I would post it in the finished projects and if you still want to enter it to the Weekly Challenge, you can tweak it so that it meets the rules and guidelines. Sorry for the confusion.

2 Likes

This i hope is proper submit :smiley:

6 Likes

Very cool man! This looks great an yes is a proper submit haha. Liking the details

Sword and Shield.

5 Likes
Voting : WC #162 - ‘Sword & Shield’
  • Bastek
  • Eborjon31
0 voters

Voting will end at 2023-08-15T07:00:00Z (might be extended in the event of a tie)

Anyone would think this is a dark souls screenshot or something oof. Good job!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations for @Bastek for winning the WC #162 “Sword and Shield” with 75% of the votes with this awesome render !

1 Like