Spaceship Boss Fight

WIP for pwnisher’s Boss Fight community challenge.

Basic concept is the boss warping in then do some shenanigans (still thinking of what kind of havoc it will wreak though). Using old assets (might retain it but let’s see), background from Unsplash, still lots to change or add.

Cover

10 Likes

Oh nice you’re doing the Boss Fight challenge. Super cool. Great layout so far. Of course you had to make a spaceship :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

oooouuuuuuyyyyiiihhhhhhhhhh :scream: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Looking great so far, looking forward to seeing the final. Good luck to you man, I’ll be looking forward to seeing your final in the selection livestreams.

2 Likes

Updates with more effects and animations, changed the bg too. The slo-mo parts might not be too noticable straight away, I guess it’s a bad idea to place it somewhere in the end as you only have small room to fit it in, lol.

I think this might be what the whole scene and animation will look like, some next steps would be tweaking position & animation on the hero/fighter and add some bg elements.

4 Likes

Very cool. Much smoother and nice

2 Likes

As Scott Piligriom says, “Wooooooow”

2 Likes

Final/finished version :

UI made with Inkscape, postpro with DaVinci Resolve.

6 Likes

Very nicely done man!

2 Likes

I am going to say it, the rear looks like a giant pirate ship steering wheel from the helm of a 1800s sail boat! Ahoy me hearty!!!

2 Likes

well… it speaks for itself!!! it is really cool ohhh yeps!!! So… you making a game or what you plotting in there huh and… yeps true to pirate steering wheel which is quite interesting, nicely done as always Po, I do like yeps yeps :star_struck: :wink:

2 Likes

Did you get in the top :100:?

1 Like

Hereby I happily announce that I am not, lol ! :grinning:

1 Like

Ah well…tough being 101 but someone has todo it

1 Like

Found mine at all render montage, around t = 9999 s. At least got a pretty number, lol !

7 Likes

Nice! Hey next time for the win!

2 Likes