Shed

Today’s task Upside Down

Test render of outside and a snippet of inside. Upside Down

It’s coming along great! Looking really good and definitely one of the more complicated pieces I’ve seen on here!

WOW man! Nice. Love the inside shot. Reminds me of a horse stable/shed type thing. Now I’m getting an emotion looking at your renders so it’s definitely coming together! Keep going

Pretty impressive. I’m really curious as to what this will be in it’s final form.

Been outside building a fence and trellis ( tired nowSleeping ) - Thank goodness for nail guns - Definitely got sunburn - think i’ll have a beer now Thumbsup Upside Down

you going hard on this project, Noice!!! 

Dang man. I won’t be surprised if you make the underground plumbing for this thing :stuck_out_tongue:

Test render with fence

Impressive detail in everything.

Made a few garden assets - really enjoy working with particles, wave modifier and different textures. Looks cool as a mini animation in solid viewpoint. Upside Down

Thought id add my cherry blossom to my shed project. Next phase - make some more plants. Upside Down

Love it.

Man I almost want to start moving into the shed lol!

Added the lavender to my shed project. Upside Down

Dude! that shed is looking sick! Def a portfolio piece at this detail and expansion you keep adding to it. Awesome work!

Thanks mate!

I just died and went to shed heaven, and I hate sheds!

Looking super realistic!

congratulations, very good