Shed

Nice man! Coming along great and you’re welcome :slight_smile: glad it worked out for you

Starting on internal stuff now.

lookin good

nice, you been hitting this hard, great work.

Object scale and perception - This is one thing i do to check if everything is going well (scale / size wise). The hand (same size as mine) and stick figure (which is the same height as me - 172cm - oh and the body width is not to scale - lol) i often append into my scenes to check how things look against scaled objects. The eg pics will show u how some of the smaller objects correspond to what it would be like to stand next to or hold them. I also do this with the camera to see what its like when holding a camera at the same height as me. Upside Down

That is really cool Swanny that you are doing the scale and proportions correctly. Looks great so far. Loving following this WIP thread

Good idea for scale control.

Been keeping busy making a few assets for my project Upside Down

Awesomeness!!! 

Dang man I like how you are sticking with this project. Nice Assets!

Looks great. The pipe connected to the wall looks too small for the spigot. Might be the camera angle though.

Holy moly! So many cool things into one project! I love it especially the window!

All very well fetio. I really liked the furnace.

Bit of a pain to make - but i stuck with it - getting the hose into place was a challenge. Upside Down

Did you use a curve?

That looks awesome man! Yeah as @crispy said, I would say with a curve it would be easier to do but maybe you mean the faucet head and such :stuck_out_tongue: Looks great either way

Used a nurbspath + array for pipe - prob an easier way - not sure

Thanks Crispy + Alex - your right re the size of the main pipe - it looked more like a small gas line not water - checked the measurements and it was 1/2 the proper size - have increase to an inch diam. Here is compare pics.

Looks better.

Thumbsup