Head sculpting practice

I want to improve my sculpting skills of heads. So there I will post “my heads” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Welcome to watch and comment!

Also I will be updating preview of the theme.
Preview 3

Head 1

5 Likes

3 Likes

Nice man! Great head sculpt. Can’t wait to see how it progresses with more and more sculpts

2 Likes

Woman Head 02.

3 Likes

Very nice sculpt man! The only thing throwing me off is the ridge or raised part going from the top lips to bottom of the nose. In real life they taper and connect to the middle part of the nostril and not the middle part of the hole. Otherwise looks sweet!

2 Likes

Yeah, you are right. Will fix it). Thanks. Also have some problems with eyes. Need to practice more :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Have some new adjustments to head 2. Hope you like it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

And also animation render)

3 Likes

Very nice! Yeah lips are much better. One other thing I can think of is some parts look a little “bumpy” or like it can be smoothed out a bit. You can add a smooth or smooth laplacian modifier to kind of smooth it out. Otherwise very nice updates man! Can’t wait to see the next

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m trying to resolve mistakes). Yeah it has some bumping parts. And it can be improved, but I decide yo stop right there)). But what is laplacian modifier? Laplacian deform?

2 Likes

It looks great man and every iteration is improved so that’s the goal. The smooth laplacian, works similar to the smooth modifier

2 Likes

Cool! Maybe I’ll try to do that…

2 Likes

New head!

4 Likes

wow dude this is pretty cool! Reminds me of a character in a video game

2 Likes

Head 4

4 Likes

An aditional render

3 Likes

Your head sculpts are improving for sure! Keep it up! Excited to see how good you will be once you’ve done it 30 times :grin:

2 Likes

Glad to see you on firum again, Naya! Yeah, will try to crate at least 10 sculpts). But where 10 sculpts, there also will be and 30, I think) :laughing:

2 Likes

Head # 5. It is already retopologized so I can add some details). It’s WIP

5 Likes

Very nice man! I like this one. Only thing for me is the lips around the edges are a bit sharp but otherwise very nice work! We need a face animation now

2 Likes