Electronic boardgame assets.

Super cool update!

I made an update of the game splash screen. Project is getting bigger, computer getting slower. I still see some things I want to tweak. Maybe in a next round.

Dude this is coming along great! I am excited now more than ever :stuck_out_tongue: What you can do to help out computer is this: Put different parts of the scene into different collections and make those collections visible only when needed :slight_smile:

I needed something to enter 4 digits.

Need more game board assets, floor hatch, door, a room.
Was busy with game development Phaser 3.

I was wondering when we’d see an update on this.

“Airvent” and still working on the last item, a window …
All these items airvent, door, hatch, window are object where a thief can enter a building.

I think this one is the last Blender project, as a concept.
I’ve got now the following icons ready. But as I said earlier it’s all in draft (concept), because I don’t have any clue on how it will work.

As you can see the icons, are small so, detail are gone. Difficult to see a subject. I’m still working on this.

Heck of a project.

I’m trying to upgrade my knowledge aboute Blender texture painting, texture brushes, masks, stencils, stamps … It’s a bit chaotic, but what’s new to Blender.
I want to make this dip pen, looking old … and starting to using 4K images. To get smoother work. But PC is getting slower.

Looks great pete! gotta push the boundaries :stuck_out_tongue: