4 legged creature sculpt from Ultimate Sculpting course

Current state:

Here is my today’s progress. Going for a bit more feline look with the sculpt. Excited to keep on sculpting tomorrow!! :zap: Awesome learning all the new things in the course :heart: :heart:

8 Likes

Looks great! Look forward to the updates and how it comes out!

3 Likes

Aalrighty here is more progress on the sculpt! The creature is currently missing 1 leg for technical reasons, that will be fixed soon :smiley:
I think the favorite new thing I learned is the existence of Snake Hook brush XD It got me really excited hahah.
For muscles reference I looked up images on panther anatomy, it’s def challenging to try to follow the real and existing things but I’ve always been kind of detail and realism oriented in a way so I do get a kick out of making my projects look believable in a real world scenario.
It’s hard work trying to follow the anatomy references but it helps me learn a lot and def is a good thing to practice.
The sculpting takes more time cause of it buuut I’m not complaining XD I’d rather put the work into it and have an awesome result that I am happy with :muscle:

Anyway Im excited about finishing this project! Oh and yeah I decided to make the tip of the tail a strange alien thingy, which most possibly could be poisonous hehe

7 Likes

Feeling like a dentist over here! :rofl:

4 Likes

Dang this is coming along nicely! Like the panther look of the face and the tail kind of reminds me of an alien from a book series I read as a kid called “Animorphs”. Very nice work! haha definitely looking like a dentist. “Say AHHHHHHHHHHHHH” awesome progress

3 Likes

I just googled the book name and the images results on google are hilarious lmao.

Thanks!!

2 Likes

More progress!!! This is the state right before retopo and adding the finer details. I am quite happy with what I have achieved!! #happydancing

5 Likes

Good work! Like this smooth forms of muscules! Keep on! Want to see more progress)

2 Likes

Okay so I have finished sculpting this bad ass cat. Next working on UV Unwrapping and then texture painting huehueheu :dancer:

5 Likes

That is so sick! Loving the changes you did and all the details. Very nice! Definitely want to see this textured!

2 Likes

Very nice! Like it so much! Cool fur texture by the way). I’m sure, in future it will be a perfect sculpt!

2 Likes

Thank you! :revolving_hearts: I am really excited to finish it :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

DONE WITH TEXTURE PAINTING

Green Bay Packers Aaa GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

Was a lot of work but finally managed to finish! Now onto rigging and maybe building a little scene for the final render \o/

Feedback appreciated! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Great job! Looks very gooood! Nice colors! :heart_on_fire:

2 Likes