For the geometry nodes course I added some bonus videos for simulation nodes. In one of them we create this cool simulation nodes based game and I figured, let me share it here and let’s see who can get the highest score! The instructions are on the left of the .blend when you open it but it’s pretty simple:
- Make sure to be in material preview mode
- Select the level in the modifers of the cubes
- Select the UV Sphere and hit spacebar
- Move the UV sphere next to the cubesand make them go all the way down until they turn green
- To reset, select the sphere and hit shift+S and cursor to selected. Hit shift+left arrow to go back to beginning of frames and select another level and go for it again!
The goal of the game is to get as many cubes to turn green and not let them escape to the top.
Share your score that you get and on what level you get that score!
Simulation Nodes Game Tutorial.blend (1.2 MB)