Wedding

So long story short, I am making a graphic for my best friends wedding because we are live streaming it. My question is the wedding is a rustic theme. We will be using this also for a count down.

This is what I have so far. The text will be a copper material and the Jar will be glass with what I want to put candy hearts in it. I just don’t know what else to put. A mini barrel??

ah nice… maybe a barrel and/or candle in a mason jar… but i’d keep as simple as possible for sure… but very cool

I can do a candle! I just don’t know what to put on the other side of it. Its just empty

Very nice Chelsea! Look forward to seeing it finished, as far as what to put, one goo place to get ideas is just go to google images and type in rustic objects or rustic theme. Maybe making the wood planks more of a wood color to contrast the text? Also sometimes it’s not about adding a bunch of stuff :slight_smile: can be simple with not a lot of objects and look great

could even take a cylinder and squash it… and texture it like a slice of a tree… and have that be under something… give more nature rustic feel… just having lil coaster of sorts

So here is where I am at with this for the day. I have two different images of what I did with the jar. I was able to figure out how to ad the bump like some mason jars have.

This is looking really good! I think i prefer the smooth glass to the bumpy one.

My friend actually gave me direction with what he wanted so the candle will no longer be in use and now we are going with an hour glass. I still have to figure out how to add the particles inside of it but this is where am I at.

So I forgot who has a flare for the sand but any tips on how I can make the sand look like sand haha?