Participation Recognition

Just some Blender productions I’m pretty proud of. Mostly, contest entries from the past. The contest entries may not have won top place, or anything at all, but I liked how they turned out. So here’s to the pieces that tried hard.

10 Likes

DUDE! That’s so cool! Good idea to put all your favorite renders into 1 post. It’s hard for me to pick but I’d say the 2 floating Islands are my favorite (the one with the house and the one with the ship) Definitely came a long way man!

2 Likes

I figured, just because they didn’t win above their competition doesn’t mean they weren’t done well. So, I wanted to give props to some of my best attempts.

2 Likes

Heck yeah. And then you can add your future best projects to here and compare! Will be cool

1 Like

You must have buffed those apple so hard!

Nice to see all the work you have created like this. Puff that chest out

2 Likes

The castle scene is definitely my favorite. Its color palette and the painting showing another scene you worked on. The items on the pedestals makes me wonder what´s the story behind these.

2 Likes

A few more, including some real old ones, as well as new ones:

2 Likes

Ohhhh the New World soooooo COOOOL!! love it!!!

2 Likes

These are really cool additions man. Love the house in the bucket

2 Likes

It’s a plant pot, actually. The challenge was “miniature”, so what could be more miniature than a whole yard inside a plant pot? But thanks! It could be something I might remake, given the background could be more… well, more.

2 Likes

Felt another round might be good.

3 Likes

I like the rock giant in the lake. Super cool and other renders are nice too!

1 Like

More pictures

4 Likes

Dang man you got so many cool works. Think my favorite of these is the workout dude and the cubeboys building the treehouse

2 Likes

DAMN! and that’s all I have to say about that.

1 Like