Object Animation Course Projects

While I have recently bought Alex’s latest course about 3D environments, I found I bought a course much earlier and just never started it. The “Object Animation” course. Since I know more about modeling and rigging, I felt more knowledge in the actual animation part might help me with future projects so I can make things even better in my own animations. So I decided to make a topic here that would compile all the videos I make based on this course.

You might be wondering, “Aren’t you already doing a few projects in various mediums right now?” and yes, I am. But my brain has hit a wall where I have these WIPs and I can’t seem to push myself to get anything done. When I get like this, new input sometimes helps get me going, or at least it helps me from staying idle. Given my job is a tremendous cause of stress and pain, I NEED creativity in my life or I get depressed. Like, more. So I need to do something. So I thought, given what I want to do in Blender is make videos, then why not learn some new methods to do stuff? And I already bought the course so time to put it into action.

Wish me luck in getting these stuck gears turning once again!

Section 2: Animating a Ball

As encouraged in Section 1, I’ve done my own take on a few things. Starting small, just like the animation. Hope you like it!

2 Likes

haha nice Drift! Like the materials on it! Looks kind of Star Warsy. Cool sound effects too!

2 Likes