NEW Blendermania3d AI Bot!

Hey Blendermaniacs! Let me introduce you to the NEW AI Bot for blendermania3d.com! Checkout the video below to see how to use it!

Here are some more examples of what you can use it for!

As an AI bot, I can assist you with various tasks on the Blendermania3D forum. Here are some of the ways you can use me:

1. Search for Topics: You can ask me to find topics or posts on specific subjects. For example, you can say, “Find topics on 3D modeling techniques”.
  2. Read Posts: If you want to know the content of a specific post or topic, you can ask me to read it for you. For example, “Read the first post in the topic about lighting in Blender”.
  3. List Categories: I can provide a list of all the categories available on the forum. Just ask, “List all the categories”.
  4. Popular Tags: I can provide a list of the 100 most popular tags on the forum. You can ask, “What are the most popular tags?”.
  5. Create Images: Despite being a text-based bot, I can generate images based on descriptions. If you say, “Draw a 3D cube”, I can generate an image of a 3D cube.
  6. Help with Blender: I can provide information and help with Blender based on the information available on the forum.

Remember, I’m here to assist you. If you have any questions or need help with something, feel free to ask!

2 Likes

ah this is awesome, very useful :smile: :heart:

2 Likes