Mainly a testing rendering

This was mainly a test for how quickly something can be done and rendered out on my pc. Nothing was modeled by me, but just downloaded and tossed into a scene to see how well the RBC addon ( auto rigging for vehicles with rigid bocies ) Might toss some of my cars I modeled into a scene and see how well it does. This animation rendered out in a hair over 30 minutes. So might put the Lambo and Koenisegg One in a race with each other next.

3 Likes

Very cool man

3 Likes

Ohhh vehicle rigger droooool…(been thinking of getting this but not needed until i nailed now my vehicle modelling)

2 Likes

Yeah this was just the free RBC addon and if the pro is like this then it would be a no go for me. As the brake calipers and such are not included in the rigging process so they end up not being accurate. There is no option for adding the calipers to the rig of the wheel and have it not either spin in circles along with the tire rotation or being parented to the car body where the caliper does not rotate with the steering rotation of the tires and ends up clipping through the rims.
I’m checking out another rig setup now and it seems to do well, just not a rigid body physics based rig. Setting up a scene now with the Koenigsegg, and Lambo Huracan to see how it does.

1 Like

1 Like