Looking for Sculptor for 3D scan clean up

DISCLAIMER
I will know the exact details and if I can handle the job myself or need to pass it on in a few hours, but in the meantime if you’re interested make sure to leave a comment, the job will be recurring so even if I do this one myself there will be need for more that I probably won’t be able to do.
So by expressing your interest I can have you in mind not only for this one but for any other sculpting related jobs I may not have the time to complete. I will update this post when I know more.
END OF DISCLAIMER

Hello blender family! I may have some some work to offload to another intermediate level sculptor as I am in the middle of an ongoing large commission.

The job is to clean up 3d scans of heads, so you need to have a decent grasp of the human face anatomy. The client is a traditional sculptor located in Nairobi with whom I’ve worked with in the past on a few sculpts. (Look in my profile for the sculpt of Daniel arap Moi as an example)

He has acquired a 3d scanner and plans on growing his business through its use so he can work faster and cheaper than having to hire someone to do a likeness sculpt from references. He has created an interest around this and is expecting an increase in his clientele.

He is looking for someone who can give him a fixed price (though I can’t recommend this since each scan might require different amount of work but you do you) and can work fast enough to clean the scan in a couple of days. From a quick dirty look at some screenshots, it seems doable to me but again I’m waiting for the file to inspect it closer.

I get the sense that he doesn’t want to spent too much on each project but that always depends on ones negotiation skills so I don’t have a price for it to share with you nor can I guarantee it will be worth it, again I leave that up to you.

I am making the post here because I know there are a lot of people that want to get a first gig and start practicing their business/negotiation skills along their anatomy and sculpting skills, so if you’re interested leave a comment, and like I said I’ll keep you in mind for future gigs I may have to pass on to someone else.

If you have a portfolio outside blendermania make sure to link it in your comment.

P.S. Even if you feel you’re a beginner don’t hesitate to express an interest and share your work, I may find something for you too :slight_smile:

Not sure that i can handle it, but definetly wanna try

Noted! :slight_smile: Do you mind sharing a link to some of your work?