I ain't afraid of no ghost, Making Ecto-1

To start I want to say this will be a very long project, This is something I have been wanting to do for a while, didn’t think I had the skill before , but now I think its time to try. It will be delayed because I am going to learn everything I can of modeling cars from the ground up. Make a fewe cars before this one, I have collected at least 500 images to sort through for it. Reason for all this, I am not just doing the body , I am going to model the outside, inside and stock it with all the gadgets I can, I am going to go slow and try to do it right. But as some of you know , I am all about the details and quality and I want to do this justice. I have no idea how long this will take, but I figured if I make a WIP, it will hopefully drive me to want to make updates and push myself. I may even work it in stages ,unsure yet. But this is my target and I am going to go for it and with the movie dropped drives me more to do it , a tribute we will say. It is time to level my skill up to the next level.
Target: Ecto-1

2 Likes

So the first vehicle I decided I would make is a fairly more simple model, I started a course that is modeling a jeep , but its … too simple for me and somewhat boring, so I am going to make a different jeep something somewhat still simple but a little more interesting and that is in same ways more complicated, this is because I feel, if I push myself I will learn faster, and I can more even better stuff sooner. SO I am choosing to make this 1951 Willys M38 Military Jeep instead, similar in looks, but the details matter, and this will be a very detailed model. I am not sure if I am going document my entire process like some of my previous works. We will see.

3 Likes