Hour of Power Guidelines, Rules & Explanations

Hey Blendermaniacs! Welcome to the HOUR OF POWER CHALLENGE!

How it works: Each week the challenge is announced on Monday and the first 6 (for now) people to comment on the post will be participants for that coming challenge!

When is it: The Hour of Power will be hosted every Saturday at 12 noon Pacific Standard Time. Use this link to convert to your time. In the city to convert from field type in “Los Angeles, California”

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Can anyone join? Absolutely! If you are not a participant, you can join as a viewer and we encourage anyone and everyone to join in and watch!

The Challenge: Once everyone is ready, I will announce the theme. Participants then have 10 minutes to think of something, gather reference images, gather textures and do whatever they want AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT TOUCH BLENDER. After the 10 minutes the challenge starts. After 1 hour I will announce the time is up and participants will have 5 minutes to put together a final render. When the 5 minutes are over all participants must hit the render image button and render out their image and leave it there for people to then vote!

The purpose: Have fun, have a good time Blending! Don’t be scared or take this serious! It’s all for fun and anyone and everyone is welcome to be a viewer or participant!

Today is the day I officially have done 2 years of Saturday (my sunday) HOP! So of course I gonna be there ?? ?

blender parade