Geometry nodes course progress

Day 2 with a bit of extra fun added - like the snow addon in Blender and particle snowflakes

7 Likes

Nice progress @Goon and @Celestine , also welcome to the site ! :smiley:

Just a bit of info, as this thread is originally made by Jirka to show his/her progress, it would be better if you can make your own thread/post (for next time), either in Work In Progress if it’s still not finished, or in Finished Project for the completed ones. Click ‘New Topic’ button at top right above featured image to begin compose a new one.

This way each of you can get your own respective highlight. Anyway, keep up the good works ! :+1:

Lesson 10 Candyland

There was a lot to learn in this lecture. I didn’t make the scene completely my own, but I still think that I managed to spice it up a little bit.

6 Likes

That is so nice. I love it.

1 Like

That looks awesome Celestine! Well done! Definitely Hallmark Christmas card vibe to it :slight_smile: As Purbosky said for future ones if you can make a thread or forum where you can post your work :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is awesome Jirka haha. Love the spoon concept

1 Like

Lesson 11 strategy game

Another excellent lesson. I had a great time with the scenes and created a few short animations.

And that button really works.

5 Likes

Dang this is intense haha! I love it. So the button on the second video enables the guns to fire?

1 Like

Yes, I wanted to manipulate multiple geometry nodes at once, and this seemed like a good solution to me

2 Likes

Lesson 12 Shield scene

Another awesome lesson. I didn’t change much, yet I am satisfied with it. Don’t know what more to say, so I’ll just share my result.

5 Likes