Don't Know Where It's Going, But

So, I’m working on a new model now that my video with Pewter Koopa is finished (That won’t be the last we see of him, trust me!), and I’m not 100% sure what I’m going to do with it. I have a few possibilities, depending on how texturing goes. The main plan with it is making this a modular base that I can edit to make a multitude of characters from. Just edit the points per character, but should be able to be rigged up the same way and such. That way, what matters most is the picture textures more than anything. If THAT goes well, then it might come to a point where I might sell the service of making people’s characters into models as commissions, as the main issue will be the artwork, not the model making.

The model is based off of a few models I’ve seen online, but none of them give you a REALLY good look at their geometry structure. So I’m doing what I did when I was learning to draw people, which is copy what I can see and guess the rest. There are no step-by-step instructions to these models (I wish there was a course for this style…), so I’m just winging it. So this is surely to be merely a step in the process that’ll be altered over time. I’m just trying to figure some stuff out. So, the future for this specific model is uncertain. But rest assured, it is a stepping stone to trying to make certain dreams come true. We’ll see how that goes.

Just thought you guys might be interested in what I may be doing.

2 Likes

Heck yeah I’m interested in seeing how this turns out

2 Likes

Models are basically finished, now with both a Male and Female variant. Edits will likely continue, and if this is put forth as a business move, then the models will need to be re-shaped to fit customer specifications.

2 Likes

That is very cool man! So this is for some freelance work or?

2 Likes

It could potentially go that way!

1 Like