Demon Minotaur from the Ultimate Blender Sculpting Course - WIP

Dcreenshot 14. Retopologizing…

2 Likes

how do you capture the details you sculpted onto it on first mesh, using normal maps or…

1 Like

I sculpted only onto the first mesh. Other sculpting I will be doing with multires modifier.

1 Like

Screenshots 15-17. Retopology Continued. Legs are finaly done. Also some areas are smoothed. Face is close to be finished.

5 Likes

Since the website has changed how do you get to that tutorials page? It used to be called something and you had to pay a monthly fee. I’d like to do the sculpting course again at least part of it to remind me how to do things.

3 Likes

Alex is still currently editing the site and he is gonna add that back soon I believe.

2 Likes

Actually I don’t study the course on this site. I do it on Udemy. https://www.udemy.com/course/blender-3d-sculpting-course/?kw=Blender+sculpt&src=sac So that’s why I have access to these materials.

2 Likes

nice man you’re almost there. Hands and face and all good and ready to animate!

2 Likes

Screenshots 19-23. Retopology is finally finished. Only need some tweaks.
Hint: if you want to see your mesh mistakes after retopo use subdivision modifier to see them.

3 Likes

It is DONE! Well sort of, RETOPO IS DONE! lol. Nice man! onto texturing! Can’t wait to see the final render and what you do with it

2 Likes

Screenshot 24. Retopo is finished but we have some problems with hands, Huston!

2 Likes

Screenshots 25-31. Finaly got rid off nasty annoying issues with retopologized model. Soon wil be baking, detailing and texturing :partying_face:

4 Likes

Very nicely done man! Retopoly is done and now for texturing! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah! Finaly!

1 Like

Screenshots 32-36. Added some new detailes. Starting texturing.

4 Likes

This is looking more and more epic!

2 Likes

Screenshots 37-41. Added some textures and details…

6 Likes

Dang this looks awesome! And sick tattoo he’s got there :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah) want to add him more tatoos)

2 Likes

Super awesome :smiley: Thanks for sharing your process with us \o/
I havent gotten as far on the course yet, its cool to see what you have done!

2 Likes