Blendermania Contest #68 "Snowball Fight"

BlenderMania’s “Snowball Fight"

Hey Blendermaniacs! It’s time for a new theme and new contest! The theme this time is…“Snowball Fight"

What do you think of when you think of “Snowball Fight”?

• Some characters having a snowball fight?
  • Are the characters humans or some other kind of character such as aliens, squirrels, bugs, etc?
  • Are they throwing the snowballs or using some kind of contraption such as a catapult, snowball gun, tank, etc.?

Guidelines for the contest:

• 90% has to be done in Blender
  • 90% and main focus of scene has to be made by you and cannot be addons or imported models
  • Submission has to be submitted by 12/31/23 Midnight PST
  • Only ONE submission per person
  • Work has to be original and not copied from another artist
  • Has to be a new project and not a render you did a long time ago

Prizes for Contest Winners:

• 1st place will receive a choice of one of my courses, $25 Amazon E-gift card (or $ paypald to them), be featured in the featured image section and a certificate!
  • 2nd place will receive a choice of one of my 4 courses and certificate
  • 3rd place will receive a certificate

Congrats to @Menna-eldeeb for winning 1st place in the Main Contest “Snowball Fight” with this cool render! Scroll down to see the other entries and winners!

3 Likes

Christmas Stylize Snow Fight Environment Scene

Full Made in Blender

5 Likes

Dang that is pretty cool Ab! Like the style! Good to see you back!

2 Likes

Thank you. Sir

2 Likes

7 Likes

That is awesome man! Like the guy in blue trying to dodge and getting hit by a snowball lol

1 Like

Been a while since I’ve been able to blend (~8 months!). Finally got some time and thought I’d try an animation. See Snowball Sneak Attack video here: https://youtu.be/tp-ffPEIe8Q (or embedded below).

1 Like

7 Likes

Might have to disqualify myself from competition as I wasn’t paying attention to the rules. I used an add-on called Alpha-Trees for the forest and used a base mesh as the basis for the characters, though did modify them quite a bit to add eyes, mouth, clothes, and rigging. In any case, had a lot of fun getting back to blender and doing this!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Yes it would have to be no addons and from scratch. Also for the Main Contest, unless specified, it needs to be a still image and cannot be an animation. I really like the animation, it’s pretty sweet! Maybe you’re able to do a still render for the MC or something without the addons etc

1 Like

Very nicely done Menna! This came out great!

2 Likes

God luck to all who entered.

2 Likes
Vote for Main Contest “Snowball Fight”
  • abhijit
  • dreamingin3d
  • Menna-eldeeb
0 voters
3 Likes

Congrats to the winners of the snowball fight contest!

In 1st place we have @Menna-eldeeb with this awesome snowy render!

2nd place we have @dreamingin3d with this sweet snowball fight!

3rd place we have @abhijit with this cool snowball fight from a snow castle!

Congrats to all!

3 Likes

Everyones a WINNER!!! Congrats!

3 Likes