BlenderMania’s “Interior Architecture” Contest!
The theme for this contest is “Interior Architecture”
Hey Blendermaniacs! It’s time for a new theme and new contest! The theme this time is…Interior Architecture
What do you think of when you think of Interior Architecture?
- A nice modern house interior?
- A kitchen scene?
- A living room?
- A lot poly interior?
- Some kind of futuristic interior design?
Guidelines for the contest:
- 90% has to be done in Blender
- 90% and main focus of scene has to be made by you and cannot be addons or imported models
- Submission has to be submitted by 10/3/22 Midnight PST
- Only ONE submission per person
- Work has to be original and not copied from another artist
- Has to be a new project and not a render you did a long time ago
Prizes for Contest Winners:
- 1st place will receive a choice of one of my courses, $25 Amazon E-gift card (or $ paypald to them), be featured in the featured image section, 500 points and a certificate!
- 2nd place will receive a choice of one of my 4 courses, 300 points and certificate
- 3rd place will receive, 100 points and a certificate
Update: Caustics and changed the Image in the back.
Anyone care to play the piano?
Well done Ed, like the tophat
Nice, definitely the palm trees lol
When I see the word “architecture”, I think of actual construction of the room. While decor and furniture do make the room look good, the architecture is, to me, the base of the room itself. Thus, alcoves, archways and support pillars. This is my castle-esque interior architecture of a treasure room with a familiar painting… Seems it won an award, once!
Wine cellar for my next house!
Oh, and there’s a special limited vintage by the picture. Here’s a better shot of that…
~ Apartment 55 ~
Cycles render + lineart modifier. Done within this week only so was kind of a rush.
Wow that’s pretty sweet Po. Love the style
Sheesh, can’t even see it in a closer photo. Well here’s a closeup shot of that special vintage. Probably needs some aging before opening…
Oh yeah, A bit hard to see. I can suggest giving some emission to the logo part So it would be more visible.
haha that’s awesome! Hadn’t even seen it before but now I love it. BM3d wine! Heck yeah