Blendermania Contest #51 "Life Outdoors Animation Contest"

Hey Blendermaniacs! It’s time for a new theme and new contest! The theme this time is…Life Outdoors

This has to be an animation, either a video or a gif and it must be under 60 seconds

*PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY AS A REPLY TO THIS FORUM. EITHER UPLOAD YOUR VIDEO TO YOUTUBE OR VIMEO AND SHARE THE LINK HERE OR UPLOAD THE GIF DIRECTLY"

What do you think of when you think of life outdoors?

• Camping?
  • Ants building a colony?
  • People playing baseball?
  • A cartoon character playing outside?
  • Someone running outside?
  • Birds flying?
  • A Safari trip?
  • A tortoise roaming around a yard?
Guidelines for the contest:
  • 90% has to be done in Blender
  • Submission has to be submitted by 5/31/22 Midnight PST
  • Only ONE submission per person
  • Work has to be original and not copied from another artist
  • Has to be a new project and not a render you did a long time ago
Prizes for Contest Winners:
  • 1st place will receive a choice of one of my courses, $25 Amazon E-gift card (or $ paypald to them), be featured in the featured image section, 500 points and a certificate!
  • 2nd place will receive a choice of one of my 4 courses, 300 points and certificate
  • 3rd place will receive, 100 points and a certificate

Me likey likey… (apparently also the title of a song) moving pictures (also the title of a book - one of Pratchett’s best) ?

I have completed my work! Behold, the Low-Poly Man is back in the ring! And here is my submission!

What would you guys say is the minimum for the animation? 3 seconds? 4?

Technically, I’d say the absolute minimum is 1 second. As long as it moves, right?

Yeah, I agree. I will make it less of an animation and more of a scene with slight movement.

That’s valid, as the rules say a video OR a gif. Just something that moves, really.

Playing with the RC car at sunset

I was way too ambitious with this project, I started it 4 days ago lol. I think that with more time it really could of become something, but i’m still happy with what I accomplished.

Here’s My Entry “Sleeping Dragon”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vB5RYUacDI