Blendermania Contest #49 "Hidden In The Wall"

Hey Blendermaniacs! It’s time for a new theme and new contest!

The theme this time is….Hidden In The Wall

What do you think of when you think Hidden In The Wall?

A stack of gold or $ hidden in the wall?

A monster?

A plant growing in the wall?

A Hidden world like Narnia?

Guidelines for the contest:

90% has to be done in Blender

Submission has to be submitted by 3/31/22 Midnight PST

Only ONE submission per person

Work has to be original and not copied from another artist

Has to be a new project and not a render you did a long time ago

Prizes for Contest Winners:

1st place will receive 3 months to Inner Circle, $25 Amazon E-gift card (or $ paypald to them), be featured in the featured image section, 500 points and a certificate!

2nd place will receive a choice of one of my courses, 300 points and certificate

3rd place will receive, 100 points and a certificate

ooohohoho it’s time to show you guys my collection of devilry and evil doing :smiley: ? lol
but seriously though I claimed it, dead bodies inside the walls is mine and if anyone steals it I’m adding you to the collection <3

hi, how do I upload my render?

You just need to Reply to this post with your Render, as you did with your comment. Click on to the Camera Icon to upload the Image.

This is my render. Hope you like it :slight_smile:

Basically in this image behind the brick wall in the room, there is a beautiful hidden magical cave.

Woww mann,

Its beautiful :slight_smile:

thanks I really appreciate it @pranav

My final Render:

A monster hiding behind a wall.

What do you think of it? I would love if you’d tell me what I could do better?

Love it… but that teapot… shouldn’t that be a monkey? :wink: Edgar Allen Poe still rocks it seems!

Oh… and just noticed that weird metal cabinet on the right. Why not use something that matches the time-period? Something more classical, a bit more rustic maybe.

Have a look at some of the pictures you find here: https://www.oldworldhardware.com/scrapbook-cabinets/

Anyway, it’s just an idea okay… The fact that I’m commenting means I actually enjoy your composition ?

Oh… and this is all based on the fact that I’m reminded of “Poe” here… as in his story “the black cat”.

WOW Thanks for all of your ideas!

Lazy Corner ~ Hidden Amenities

Cycles render, postpro with Gimp. Log/wood and bed & pillow textures from IC, Blender logo from Blender Foundation, soda can and snack textures made in Blender.

The new owners of the house were complaining about the strange smell coming from the basement…

Hidden in the Wall

Many ways to interpret the story, so I’ll let it up to you!

i would rather not have this hiding in my wall

i love how this turned out great work Mate

I love yours more man! There’s a lot to look at in your scene, it has a great feeling to it and all elements tie nicely to each other. It really is reminiscent of old horror movies! I hope you win this!!!