Blendermania Contest #46 "Monsters"

Hey Blendermaniacs! It’s time for a new theme and new contest! The theme this time is….Monsters!

REPLY TO THIS FORUM POST WITH YOUR ENTRY

Guidelines for the contest:

90% has to be done in Blender

Submission has to be submitted by 11/31/21 Midnight PST

Only ONE submission per person

Work has to be original and not copied from another artist

Has to be a new project and not a render you did a long time ago

Prizes for Contest

Winners:

1st place will receive a choice of one of my courses, $25 Amazon E-gift card (or $ paypald to them), be featured in the featured image section, 500 points and a certificate!

2nd place will receive a choice of one of my 4 courses, 300 points and certificate

3rd place will receive, 100 points and a certificate

Interesting

Here New Monster/Creature Artwork Creation. Inspired By Scp_093 Creature.

Created In Blender 2.9

PBR Textured in Quixel Mixer

Alpha Map and other all creation in Blender.

Presentation & Render in Blender’s Cycle Engine.

Hyper Realistic Mountain & Creature all created by me.

How is this guys?

Any Constructive feed back will help me a lot, So please comment. Thank you.

Reminds me of the fire giant from Nausica.

Dude this is super sick! Love it :slight_smile:

Thank you…

That is scary monster…
Looks awesome!

AD&D Monstrous Manual

I see you’re a man of culture

devraj11gothi - monster challenge

" No wonder why the creature looked much ‘smaller’ than what was described in the journal, turned out it was only an inhabitant inside the belly of a much larger entity - the one that we sought after! "

Eevee render, procedural textures, postpro in Gimp.

Hopping Vampire(Jiangshi), From RTRT. And there is something special written in the Seal.

?Don’t call it a comeback I’ve been here for years?

Vampire VS Werewolf

I’d like to add more, like fur, blood, saliva, actual eyes, a fitting background and do some post on it, but there’s a lot I don’t know yet and don’t have the time to experiment.

I did all this in 2.5 days in small bursts of work. I had the base of the Vampire head ready but due to being away from home and getting sick with Covid, I didn’t have the time to work on it slowly and carefully.

I was surprised at my speed though, I usually work much slower and thought I’m just a slow sculptor, didn’t expect I’d be able to do both sculpts and paint them in such a small amount of time.

Edit did some quick eye paint, added some random noise to make the skins less smooth. That’s it I’m tired :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome render my friend! Love it even though I don’t play DND

wow that is trippy! Nice one

DUDE! That is soooooooo sick! Like the feel of the scene

Love it man, came out great!

DUDE! Super sick. Reminds me of the movie Van Helsing

Sooooooo thanks too! Made it within the last week btw, not much time to tweak the monster shapes/details, though grateful that Eevee behaved, lol.

thanksss