Blendermania Contest #44 "Animation Loop"

Hey Blendermaniacs! It’s time for a new theme and new contest! The theme this time is…Animation Loop! The loop can be anything you want! Asbtract, realistic, funny or just random but it has to be under 20 seconds.

What is an animation loop? An animation loop is an animation that repeats itself so that the beginning and the end of the animation repeats itself seamlessly. The first and last frame are the same

REPLY TO THIS FORUM POST WITH YOUR ENTRY

Guidelines for the contest:

90% has to be done in Blender

Submission has to be submitted by 9/30/21 Midnight PST

Only ONE submission per person

Work has to be original and not copied from another artist

Has to be a new project and not a render you did a long time ago

Prizes for Contest Winners:

1st place will receive a choice of one of my courses, $25 Amazon E-gift card (or $ paypald to them), be featured in the featured image section, 500 points and a certificate!2nd place will receive a choice of one of my 4 courses, 300 points and certificate3rd place will receive, 100 points and a certificate

Sweet! ?

Here is my submission:

http://www.hawkline.com/FurBallVideo.html

hope you enjoy it.

Gun Firing Animation Loop. Enjoy.

‘INSOMNIAC’S LEAPSHEEPING’
Please note the correct idiomatic French translation for “leapfrog” is not “saute-grenouille” but “saute-mouton” (=“leapsheep”).
Have a good night ! ??

DUDE!!! Freaking love this haha. Brilliant.

Super cool one XM! haha love this. Like counting sheep :stuck_out_tongue:

?

Love it!

thats really cool xm!! ?

Sky Port

Just everyday life at the sky port, rendered with EEVEE. Don’t forget to right click and select ‘loop’ at the video to enjoy the loop.

Btw, here’s the lower quality auto-loop GIF version, also the manually looped (3x) version on YT:

spaced out

Well, I was doing a calming train animation, then I deleted it all and started this in the last hours, I hope you like it. The loop is 10 seconds it just repeats 4 times. Bender for blendermania - YouTube

Love this Po!

Well done phillip! Impressed!

ROFL! I love this much more than I should lol