Blendermania Contest #37 "The Future"

Hey Blendermaniacs! It’s time for a new theme and new contest! The theme this time is….THE FUTURE

Upload your rendered image as a reply to THIS forum post

Hey Blendermaniacs! It’s time for a new theme and new contest! The theme this time is…The Future!

Here are a couple ideas to get you started:

Futuristic City

Futuristic Technology

How the world, nature, cars, animals are in the future

The future of Books, food, tech, etc

Guidelines for the contest:

90% has to be done in BlenderSubmission has to be submitted by 1/31/21 Midnight PSTOnly ONE submission per personWork has to be original and not copied from another artistHas to be a new project and not a render you did a long time ago

Prizes for Contest Winners:

1st place will receive a choice of one of my courses, $25 Amazon E-gift card (or $ paypald to them), be featured in the featured image section, 500 points and a certificate!2nd place will receive a choice of one of my 4 courses, 300 points and certificate3rd place will receive, 100 points and a certificate

Futuristic Cyberbunk Character ??

Future houses

The Last War On Earth.

That is so cool man! Love it haha. Like the Blendermania placement too :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks very Zen and peaceful…kind of want to move it

This is insane! haha love it man. Dang!

In there year 7020 Pripyet is still a ghost town. “The more things change, the more they stay the same”

am I too late? Well, this is my render for the monthly contest… The portal to the future

Has to be a single image I believe.

correct , its not a animation contest this month

It is fine as people had asked me if they can make an animation for the contest and I had said yes as in the rules it doesn’t state that no animations. Moving forward, animations will be allowed for main contest most likely

Oh, okay then.

I’m Planning make something with a Ferris wheel also, you took the image right out of my brain.

The future is Alien fight…?

Epcot Spaceship Earth, Orlando, Fl. AD 2150

Sorry for the pessimistic view of the future. I'm actually very optimistic about it but I couldn't resist the irony.

This is awesome and eerie crisp nice work

Wow abhi this is awesome! Well done! Like the building shattering

Well done DDD! I like the concept of it. And hey no worries as with 3D that is the fun of it, to create other realities :stuck_out_tongue: Very nicely done!

Rendered with Cycles, post pro in GIMP.