Blendermania CHRISTMAS Giveaway!

2nd giveaway is a 1 YEAR FREE ACCESS to the Inner Circle!

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT UNDER THIS POST TO BE ENETERED FOR THIS GIVEAWAY. IF YOU ALREADY SHARED THE IMAGE YOU DON’T NEED TO SHARE IT AGAIN BUT YOU DO NEED TO COMMENT AGAIN!

This has LOTS of value, Courses, textures and much more! If you are already subbed to the inner circle, you will not have to pay for the following year! Good luck!

Wow !
The shared #blendermania image is here to stay, on my Facebook page! :slight_smile:

HAVE A NICE HOLLIDAY

oh me! plss :smiley:

Now we talking! Thanks for that giveaway :slight_smile:

Inner circle here I come! Hehehe

yes, thank you

Entered

Xerxes has entered the chat* ?

I don’t need to share any image as I don’t use social media. BUT what I can say is speak to people directly, face to face (hard concept these days I know) and they know that I goto Blendermania3D and participate HOP and show what I and others have made. Thats every week, not just Christmas!

As a side note, I have introduced a number of people interested in Blender and even introduced it to some schools.

Even pre christmas, we had a family visiting and show friends kids and now they too are modelling and sculpting. Here is image of what our friends son who is autistic created. He was delighted! Yes I added the hair and color to his character.

With that, I hope everyone had a pleasant Xmas! I know I ate to much!!!

Hi everybody!!! Thank you so much for this Xmas present!! I hope Blendermania 3D will soon reach a 1000 members.

I hope Blendermania3D will reach its goal!! I shared but maybe I am late now. Anyway Happy Hollidays for all!

I hope Blendermania3D will reach its goal!! I shared but maybe I am late now. Anyway Happy Hollidays for all!

GIMME GIMME :stuck_out_tongue:

The winner of the Inner Circle giveaway is @eladd !

Thanks Alex. What a pleasant surprise!

How did you know my New Year resolution is…MORE BLENDER~!!! ?