Blender Node Course (Magic Texture)

Here giving use to the Magic Texture on Blender. So the node don’t feel useless. Like everything in life, anything have a purpose.

Here I use the Magic Texture to make a curtain. The wall of the “House” I use Pixel (Aseprite)…

If you guys have some tips o crítics please share them so I can get better. Thanks 4 ur time.

IMG_0128

5 Likes

This is awesome! Love the style too. As far as tips, I would say the curtain movement is a bit stiff and can be more fluid, but it can also fit the style. Very well done! The Magic Texture has a use! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Noted, Thanks for the tips. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

How detailed do you want me to go? like on the whole scene?

1 Like

Yeah, something overall. So I can improve…

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Everything is symmetrical, too perfect ,no variation, even wood planks repeat, everything same height, all the flowers are the same, its too even, too perfect. It makes something more interesting if there is variation. Like try changing the heights of the flowers even just slightly. People will be drawn into it more. And if symmetrical is what you are going for, you can still change it up, different colors, the middle flower could be slightly higher then the rest. And by colors, i don’t mean yellow and red, could be slightly different shade of red. Another example maybe every other wood plank alternating a dark and light tan. There is nothing wrong with your render either, we all start somewhere, its Just something to think about. Just have fun with it and good job.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for your time and for giving me tips and advice. I will keep that in mind.

1 Like