Acolytes of Magic and Steel

Great work man! Loving seeing the progress of this project

My game Character of me in Kings armor.

the second 2 are Nordic armor with my sword

Fancier King Armor

Nice one TwistedSister!!

Dude that is some legit, sweet armor! What do you use to texture?

The Sword is My Creation in Blender and 3D Coat. The Armor is pieces that I bought on CC3. I am using their maps IE Normal map, AO map, Metal and roughness map to learn how to texture that good.

Some very interesting stuff there, I’m very interested in how this turns out as I’m also working with a friend of mine on making our own RPG based on our experiences with old school RPGs and D&D. I’m working on the Artistic and Game Design side of things while he is doing all the heavy lifting with programming and helping me with the design and gameplay. We are going to base our game on the concepts of Elrik of Melnibone if you are familiar with it (if not you will probably love it).

I’m thinking of buying CC3, I messed around with the Trial version and I think it’s a very useful tool, but it’s very expensive so we decided that we should wait a little while to make some progress with what we have before purchasing, so I’m curious to see how your workflow will evolve with Blender and CC3, maybe I can get some tips by observing you :slight_smile:

Best of luck on your project, I hope you succeed in making the game of your dreams!!

Yea, I have about 1000 dollars invested into CC3, iClone7, 3D Exchange, and some of the assets on there. 

I want to put my props and such on there store to help pay for the stuff though, and yes I am getting better and better with CC3, but I need to get more versed with the iClone to do the animations now, and the Blueprints in Unreal4

A quick character that I made today.

This is so cool!!!

Great work!

Dang that’s a badass character! Can’t wait for this game haha. I get more hyped every time you post a new model

Starting on a new Arya Stark Character.

Masie Williams is 5 foot 1 inch and has a shorter than normal neck but just a tad.

Working on custom hair.

Sweet! Hair looks great too

Into CC3 and texturing.

Added in a Column for scene effect. Its more of a Game prop, but I think it works good to make the scene here.

A few shots of the Sword until I get Needle finished modeled.

Arya looking badass! Nice man! Needle looks good too

So I wanted a Midieval Harley Quinn. But I didn’t want to just outright copy her like I usually do.

So this is what I came up with.

A Knife throwing Vixen.