A guessing game this one hehehe

Yeah its hard to find, was searching for the blueprints for ages ?

Well executed, I love the whole idea and process of this, I planned to do something similar next year, but you beat me too it lol. good job!

hehehehe thank you so much Gralous

Yeah a bit early to try and pimp this alternator out but eehhh, when trying to make the paint for parts why not try out a coat

Beginning the rotor and startor

Disks and Brakes done

Almost done on the alternator

WOW! This is some impressive stuff man! The detail and dedication to doing this. Super awesome!

Thanks a lot Alex ?

Stage 1 pulley system, Harmonic balancer ready

Changed engine design from a standard V8 to a supercharged V8 so upgrading the harmonic balancer to twin rack.

Hey if it ain’t supercharged then what are we doing really right? :stuck_out_tongue: haha looks great!

hehehehhe soooo true!

Parts are starting to grow

I like your lighting. It something I still struggle with.

I play around with lighting a lot, watched about 1000 you tube tuts and researched real life photography. the real life photography helped more for understanding s well as digital media center set ups. But with this, I actually set up lighting for each object unless super close to each other.

As you can see here there is a lot of lighting in the scene, not all are activated as i used some of the for the shots when i spread the object pieces out to show the inside

I’ve watched and read alot as well. Even done some photography courses as I was going to get into that…but Blender easier. Don’t have to go outside! Still struggle with it. So keep doing what your doing. They look spot on to me.

Thanks a lot man, i appreciate it

crankshaft done next pistons