Blendermania Forums

Find answers, ask questions, share your work, and connect with our Blendermania community around the world!

Home Forums Finished Projects Skyward Living

• Skyward Living

purbosky updated 5 days, 7 hours ago 5 Members · 9 Posts
  • purbosky

July 16, 2020 at 7:14 pm

Entry for City of the Future on last month. Cycles, post pro in Gimp, BG image from Unsplash.com. Clay render on the second image.

WIPs and progress : https://www.blendermania3d.com/forums/topic/floating-city-wip/

Floating City WIP

• TechTimmyD

July 16, 2020 at 7:26 pm

looks amazing man… super impressive!!!… like I feel they belong on a brochure to sell condo’s in the city in the sky 🙂

• purbosky

July 16, 2020 at 7:42 pm

Thanks! Well, I already did some kind of that in the concept phase (can be seen in the WIPs post/forum), just need to replace the 2D concept with this image I guess, lol.

• blendermania

Administrator
    July 17, 2020 at 1:37 pm

Freaking love it man! Just realized I forgot to put you in the featured images so did that!

• purbosky

July 17, 2020 at 3:59 pm

Thanks! Just remembered I must do something or else you’ll be reminding me every second to make post of it so there you go, lol!

• Ketre

September 14, 2020 at 2:38 pm

That looks awesome!

• purbosky

September 14, 2020 at 3:09 pm

Thank you, and welcome to Blendermania! Nice works you have tooSlight Smile

• MikeMB

September 15, 2020 at 12:34 pm

Awesome. I looked at the layout plan. How long did this take to build?

• purbosky

September 15, 2020 at 3:30 pm

Thank you! It took around 3 weeks I guess from concept up to final render.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now