Blender and Zbrush vs Blender and CC3. New Characters.

I don’t know if it matters but I have 100 posts on the Characters, so like the swords I thought I would start a new line so you dont have to scroll over 100 posts to see the new stuff.

Let me know Alex if I a doing it wrong, LOL.

Now that does looks very well detailed.

So after working on the Scorpion Base I got reference images for a Spider base so I can make basically a Spider body like this and set it up the same way so I can / have a Spider Queen, or Spider human hybrid. I plan on using them for Boss fights in the game.

Yea I still need to learn how to make the hair realistic and get rid of the stylized hair.

where do you get the references from?

A lady in Spain that I know on Discord made the Spider and Scorpion base in Maya, so I begged her for some pics of them.

If You want, use the pics, and or when I am done making the base models, I will put them on the site for you or whoever is on here to use to modify.

I can always Fbx, or Obj them.

Ah dang I was hoping you discovered some hidden library with a huge data base of creature references for artists to use, which come to think of it I don’t understand why this isn’t a thing already…
I’m not particularly interested in those specific arachnids but it would be cool if you upload your meshes for the community!

Look on Artstation and tag Charactehttps://www.artstation.com/rs

So on the Spiderbase, I thought about shaking it up and not going exactly the same as the Scorpion base.

Some Update Pics. I use a base female to scale the Spider model.

So here are a few more reference pics from the artist in Spain.

I had to beg a bit hard and she sent 3 pics, well 2 and a composite to match the Scorpion model.

I dont care for the Stylized hair on them, but I will change that on the ones I model.

I also notice that on the Scorpion that there are extra little claws by the mans abdomen, and little legs / feelers on the spider in the same place. That will be extra bone rig work and I think they look ok on the Spider, but I dont particularly care for them on the Scorpion.

A dress I am working on in Blender. I need to break down and rent Marvelous Designer until I can buy it. I might be able to just make the cloth in Blender and Z brush though.

It looks fantastic! The amount of detail that you were able to put in is awesome

A few test fit pics.

So these are the last ones until I learn how to put on the collision and weight physics.

Here is a Female Skeleton Archer I am making for my game asset pool. I wanted the dead hair on her so show she was a spirit that died in a great battle and when the Necromancer brought her corpse back, she doesn’t realize that she is dead, as she had unresolved issues and her spirit refused to leave her body.