Can't parent teeth to head bone when the teeth are joined to the body, rigging

Hello, everyone. I am having trouble parenting the teeth to the head bone. The teeth and the body are joined and i have tried many times to parent the whole mesh to the bones with automatic weights and every time its the teeth that get left out. The only thing that seems to work is me separating the teeth from the mesh and then parenting the teeth to the head bone manually. But when I try to join the teeth to the mesh again the teeth get left out again. I have also tried to go into weight paint and get the teeth red but i can’t get it to turn completely or even mostly red. Also i’m not sure if that would be the best way. The first pic is what the teeth do when joined to the body and i try and move the head bone . The second pic is of what it looks like when I separated the teeth and parented them to the head bone manually. Any help and advice would be appreciated. Thank you

Select teeth, shift select armature, go to pose mode, select head bone, CTRL+P and Set Parent to Object. If this doesn’t work for you I can take a closer look if you share the file

Hi Ghost, I’m not an expert at all on this subject, but I never join the teeth and things. It is usually just fine parented that way.

Hey Ghost! You can parent the teeth to the head bone by keeping the teeth separate. Or if the teeth are connected to the body, all you need to do is make sure to assign a weight of 1 for the teeth to the proper bone. As long as you follow how it is in course, It should be fine. LMK if it persists and I will take a look at it for you

I got it, thank you everyone!