pipes in the powerhouse

Someone please tell me what are these things called, so that I can find more reference images. I just couldn’t find any !

great job… i believe that is pipe valves… ?


Yep valves.

Also could be a water heater. What is the power house for?

Slowing scene coming in shape. Blocking out the basic shapes in the scene.

BTW for the previous post in this discussion ,

I want to know the name of that semicircular model on which the valve sits on

Hard to say what they are without understanding what the system is and what era it was built. My first is the left one is a water heater and the right one is a back pressure header.