Blendermania Forums

Find answers, ask questions, share your work, and connect with our Blendermania community around the world!

• Zeek the Monkey

• silverstirling

November 17, 2019 at 8:14 pm

Thought it would be too “simple” to copy Frank, so I introduce you to Zeek!  Still think he needs a lot of work around his face – he looks like he failed with botox.  After three months  I  thought I should move on and maybe come back to Zeek later.  Let me know what you think…

• thederppiratecrispy

November 17, 2019 at 8:27 pm

Nice work. 

• fleetingthoughts

November 17, 2019 at 8:31 pm

First, Amazing animation and great work!

Second, *shudders* banana unpeeled :/

Third, The wall off boxes just before the end. Is the bottom row flush to the ground plane?

Again amazing work! all I can add is ‘I am Groot’

• silverstirling

November 17, 2019 at 9:33 pm

Good spot @fleetingthoughts – good spot, I completely missed that.  Only thing I can add is “We are Groot!”

• silverstirling

November 23, 2019 at 11:38 pm

Once @fleetingthoughts pointed out the mistake in the boxes, I couldn’t unsee it 🙂  also sorted out the knobby ears.

• thederppiratecrispy

November 24, 2019 at 1:23 am

Nice job.

• fleetingthoughts

November 24, 2019 at 5:30 am

Lol, Don’t bring me into this Rolling Eyes

• Louise Collins

November 24, 2019 at 12:48 pm

Nice work ! especially like the monkey movements and noises Zeek makes 

• blendermania

Administrator
    November 28, 2019 at 1:12 am

This is amazing! Not only did you make it your own but you did a completely different character! amazing. I like the low polyness of it although I’d be curious to see how he’d look with a subsurface modifier? Might be better as is but just wondering. Again amazing job! Can’t wait to see more of your work

P.S. @fleetingthoughts come on everyone knows all the nutrition is in the peel 😛

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now