Ubuntu Linux, Version 2.81 turns white when I select objects.

When using Blender version 2.79, everything works as expected. But, when I use version 2.8 or 2.81, any time I select an object in object mode, it turns everything white, and I can’t see what I’m trying to do with the object. Does anyone have any experience with this? I tried searching for this online, and several people had the issue, but no one resolved it. 

In this screen shot, you can see version 2.81 being white, vs the 2.79 being “normal” when an object is selected.

Very strange. Can you try something for me? Download version 2.8 not 2.81 and try that. See if 2.8 works fine for you

Also this happens with a brand new scene in Blender? or is this a scene you’ve worked on? Try a brand new scene if the latter

Well, unfortunately, 2.8 or 2.81 do the same thing. It is not just for a new scene, but any time I click on the object in object mode.

However, I just installed 2.82 alpha, and it works fine in this version. So, between version 2.79 and 2.82, I think I’ll be able to complete the low poly course. 

Awesome! Hey if that version works, stick with it :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: may just be some bugs for the other version. Again, It’s still a work in progress but at least now you can move forward! :slight_smile: