Strange behaviour in object in Viewport

Hi all - Happy new year.

Just finishing the fluid part of my scene and something weird just happened.  I set a small render box to test my material, but when I came out to the solid viewport it only is rendering the objects that were in the render box.  Even though I have reset the render box, it is not effecting the viewport.  See images attached.  I have probably hit a key combination I wasn’t aware of, but any help to get me back to normal would be appreciated!  First image shows what I see in the solid viewport, the second is the same scene in the materials viewport.

Not sure why the original post didnt include the body of the message!

But I am working on the fluid part of my scene and something strange has happened in the viewport - I set a render box on the render view to speed up my render, but when I went back to the solid viewport I am only seeing the part of my model which was visible in the render.  

I may have pressed a button combination which I wasn’t aware of, but now I can only see a limited area.  Any help would be very appreciated!

Happy new year all,

S.

That is due to still having the render box view still active. Alt+B should clear it and bring it back the way it was. First image is the issue you are seeing, second image is after pressing alt+b

cheers @flyingbanana - that done the trick!

Glad you are back on track. Can’t wait to see the final outcome, it’s looking good.

Looking great silver! Thanks for the help @flyingbanana