Activity Forums Constructive Criticism Space Cat Vasya

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  blendermania 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Alex Borisov
    Participant
    • Posts 1
    • Replies 1
    • Total 2
    @AlexBorisov

Hello! Yeah, I made it with blender and Substance Painter. First version of this guy was made on Hackathon in Moscow Space Museum. He will be a digital Museum guide for kinds and teens, and probably will be friend with cat-girl and other heroes. His name is Vasya. You know, Vasya or Vas’ka is a very common cat name here in Russia. But the whole title for application will be ‘Vas’ka and Zvezdochka’. In English this is like Vas’ka and Little Star. Yeah, the name of cat-girl. From Russian well known town Zvezdniy (Star-City, where cosmonauts are training and holding conferences).
    The first version took me 4 hours for model an 2 hours for textures. While it was too lowpoly. 5500. The current that I shared with you took me 4 evenings-nights and holds 15000 polygons.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

blendermania
    Keymaster
    • Posts 3
    • Replies 126
    • Total 129
    @blendermania

Man that is amazing…..I really do love this model haha. Very cool what you are doing with it too. So I’m assuming it will be fully rigged and everything?

Welcome to Blendermania! I look forward to seeing you around and seeing your progress and awesome artwork in Blender so make sure to connect! Look forward to serving you. Keep on Blending my friend!

Alex Borisov
    Participant
    • Posts 1
    • Replies 1
    • Total 2
    @AlexBorisov

I hope I can use all power of Animation course by you, Alex. And make Vas’ka really alive.
    For now you can watch the screen capture from smartphone.

‘Vas’ka and Zvezdochka (Little Star)’ digital museum guide for kids and teens, AR application.

WIP.

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/96iq/vbByBVAEY

blendermania
    Keymaster
    • Posts 3
    • Replies 126
    • Total 129
    @blendermania

I hope I can use all power of Animation course by you, Alex. And make Vas’ka really alive. For now you can watch the screen capture from smartphone. ‘Vas’ka and Zvezdochka (Little Star)’ digital museum guide for kids and teens, AR application. WIP. https://cloud.mail.ru/public/96iq/vbByBVAEY

The course will definitely help 🙂 Ha very cool! I love the animation of it already 🙂 Looks like an interesting project you are doing. Can’t wait to see the finished result!

Welcome to Blendermania! I look forward to seeing you around and seeing your progress and awesome artwork in Blender so make sure to connect! Look forward to serving you. Keep on Blending my friend!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.