Blendermania Forums

Find answers, ask questions, share your work, and connect with our Blendermania community around the world!

Activity Forums Welcome to BlenderMania! Introduce Yourselves!

• Introduce Yourselves!

blenderman updated 1 week, 6 days ago 24 Members · 45 Posts
  • blendermania

Administrator
    August 22, 2017 at 7:00 pm

Introduce Yourself to the Community & Welcome New Blendermaniacs!

• gabriele

December 13, 2017 at 1:53 pm

Hi everybody. Im into Alex Course and I like it a lot. But I also enrolled into several other courses on Udemy so I can level up my skills with Blender. I also like to check into game developement, means, Unity but I have to get used to Unity Interface first. Right now Im so hooked on Blender. I enjoy every little or big Project I`m working on. I try to create one project each day. And still continue with my courses. About half a year ago I didn´t know what Blender is, at first I was so frustrated when i coulon´t figure out how to use it. LOL. Now I can´t keep my hands of it, thanks to Blendermania and other courses and of course the tutorials on youtube. Thank you,
    Alex.

• gabriele

December 13, 2017 at 1:55 pm

One of my favorite Project.

• blendermania

Administrator
    December 13, 2017 at 8:40 pm

[quote quote=5458]Hi everybody. Im into Alex Course and I like it a lot. But I also enrolled into several other courses on Udemy so I can level up my skills with Blender. I also like to check into game developement, means, Unity but I have to get used to Unity Interface first. Right now Im so hooked on Blender. I enjoy every little or big Project I`m working on. I try to create one project each day. And still continue with my courses. About half a year ago I didn´t know what Blender is, at first I was so frustrated when i coulon´t figure out how to use it. LOL. Now I can´t keep my hands of it, thanks to Blendermania and other courses and of course the tutorials on youtube. Thank you,
    Alex.

[/quote]

That is awesome Gabriele! Glad to have you a part of the BlenderMania family! I’m glad I could help you out on your Blender journey and seeing you create so many awesome little projects is always a pleasure to see. I like you’re style and you’ve come a long way! Can’t wait to see what you’ll be making a year from now! Make sure to post your finished projects in the “Finished Projects forum for others to see 🙂 P.S. Loving the Virus image haha. I remember doing that tutorial and I have a very similar image to that one! Well done!

Keep on Blending! -AC

• liddy

December 15, 2017 at 9:15 pm

Hello everyone! I am working on the Ultimate Blender Course and I have to say that Alex is a wonderful, down to Earth person and going through the tutorials has been fun, exciting and challenging as well. I have drawn and painted all of my life using several pen and paper mediums until….I was given the opportunity to become a managing member of a game development company, I am the Master Pixel Pusher (Art Director)….very start up but, we are excited! I will let you all know more when I can on that front. But, only working with the traditional art tools, 3D art was completely new to me. I searched several YouTube videos and still felt over-whelmed and completely lost. Just looking at the Blender interface was intimidating to me. Then I stumbled onto some of Alex’s Youtube Tutorials and found the link to his Ultimate Blender Guide. I have made more progress and am able to understand Blender now and I am thankful to Alex for this! The game assets are finally progressing, slowly but, getting there! Glad to be here with all of you and look forward to learning more!

• blendermania

Administrator
    December 15, 2017 at 11:53 pm

[quote quote=5740]Hello everyone! I am working on the Ultimate Blender Course and I have to say that Alex is a wonderful, down to Earth person and going through the tutorials has been fun, exciting and challenging as well. I have drawn and painted all of my life using several pen and paper mediums until….I was given the opportunity to become a managing member of a game development company, I am the Master Pixel Pusher (Art Director)….very start up but, we are excited! I will let you all know more when I can on that front. But, only working with the traditional art tools, 3D art was completely new to me. I searched several YouTube videos and still felt over-whelmed and completely lost. Just looking at the Blender interface was intimidating to me. Then I stumbled onto some of Alex’s Youtube Tutorials and found the link to his Ultimate Blender Guide. I have made more progress and am able to understand Blender now and I am thankful to Alex for this! The game assets are finally progressing, slowly but, getting there! Glad to be here with all of you and look forward to learning more!

[/quote]

Hey Liddy! Welcome to the BlenderMania family! I’m so happy that you came across my youtube tutorials and the course and that it’s helping you out! 🙂 I see you’ve been an artist your whole life like myself haha. Very cool! Also being a part of a game development company…… that must be exciting. Definitely look forward to hear more about it. So you are making some game assets with Blender now? I cannot wait to see some of them! Make sure to share in the forums what you create (if you’re allowed haha 😛 ) Again, great to have you Liddy and look forward to connecting more and seeing your work! Keep on Blender!

• Anonymous

June 5, 2018 at 5:25 pm

Hi, this is Karine! I’m excited to be here and ready to learn Blender!

• hclassen

August 23, 2018 at 5:02 pm
    Hi,
    I am Hans Josef.
    I know Blender since it was commercial (yes, I am an older guy ;-). I play with it in my spare time since five or six years. You’ll find some of my pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/149398288@N08/ and some of my movies here: https://www.youtube.com/user/HaJotCe/videos?shelf_id=1&view=0&sort=p I would call myself intermediate Blender User.
    I am happy to discuss Blender topics.
  • blendermania

Administrator
    August 23, 2018 at 6:09 pm

[quote quote=7078]

Hi,
    I am Hans Josef.
    I know Blender since it was commercial (yes, I am an older guy ;-). I play with it in my spare time since five or six years. You’ll find some of my pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/149398288@N08/ and some of my movies here: https://www.youtube.com/user/HaJotCe/videos?shelf_id=1&view=0&sort=p I would call myself intermediate Blender User.
    I am happy to discuss Blender topics.

[/quote]

Welcome to the site Hans! Love your work and can’t wait to see more!

• rocmen

October 8, 2018 at 4:15 pm

Hi Rocmen here i want to learn blender because i want to do animated ads for my clients

its the big thing now and will get bigger bye for now

• blendermania

Administrator
    October 8, 2018 at 8:13 pm

[quote quote=7302]Hi Rocmen here i want to learn blender because i want to do animated ads for my clients its the big thing now and will get bigger bye for now[/quote]

Hey Rocmen! That is awesome! Yes absolutely ads are big and only getting bigger. I think you’ll quite enjoy Blender!

• choyce7

December 19, 2018 at 10:26 pm

Hello everyone!  I have been working in Blender for about five years now.  I still consider myself a “newbie”.  I have taken several courses online through CGCookie and tutorials on you tube.  I found BlenderMania yesterday on youtube as a matter of fact.  I am very excited about learning as much as I can and sharing what I have learned with others.

• FrankBere

December 20, 2018 at 12:48 am

Hello DeborahD! Welcome to the blendermania familly!. (Sorry Alex I know this is your thing haha)

• blendermania

Administrator
    December 21, 2018 at 2:25 am

[quote quote=7683]Hello everyone! I have been working in Blender for about five years now. I still consider myself a “newbie”. I have taken several courses online through CGCookie and tutorials on you tube. I found BlenderMania yesterday on youtube as a matter of fact. I am very excited about learning as much as I can and sharing what I have learned with others.[/quote]

[quote quote=7684]Hello DeborahD! Welcome to the blendermania familly!. (Sorry Alex I know this is your thing haha)[/quote]

Welcome Deborah! Glad to have you be a part of this family and I cannot wait to see your work! 🙂

Heck no man! haha 🙂 This is everyone’s thing! Everyone should welcome everyone else so you’re good!

• tjjoseph

January 1, 2019 at 10:29 pm

Hi, I picked up Blender eight months ago, “merely” to replace Sketchup, but after numerous tutorials I am blown away by Blender.  I’ve worked with Cinema 4D, Poser and iClone for years, and I’ve never learned any of them as quickly as this.  I’m a little ticked off that just as I got used to the interface on 2.7, it all got changed on 2.8, but what-ev.     😉

Anyway, enough about me.  I brought donuts.

• blendermania

Administrator
    January 2, 2019 at 1:34 am

[quote quote=7773]Hi, I picked up Blender eight months ago, “merely” to replace Sketchup, but after numerous tutorials I am blown away by Blender. I’ve worked with Cinema 4D, Poser and iClone for years, and I’ve never gotten learned any of them as quickly as this. I’m a little ticked off that just as I got used to the interface on 2.7, it all got changed on 2.8, but what-ev. 😉 Anyway, enough about me. I brought donuts.[/quote]

Hey TJ! Welcome! haha I love that you are loving Blender man! Good to have you a part of this community! Can’t wait to see what you make in 2019! As far as the interface…don’t worry, my new course is coming out this week and it’s Blender 2.8 which should help you out! Dude you rock….bringing donuts to the party…looks delicious haha. Thanks!

• richard-rayer

January 11, 2019 at 4:21 pm

Hi Alex,

I am not new to Blender. I have been playing with Blender for a few years now and taken some awesome courses at Udemy.  One of my favorites was Alex’s “Learn 3D Animation, The Ultimate Blender Guide”. I am just a hobbyist and enjoy making 3D scenes that are as realistic as possible. Blender has given me that chance and I am looking forward to learning the new Blender 2.8 version. I have enrolled in the new course by Alex called “Learn 3D Animation – The Ultimate New Blender 2.8 course”.

I am looking forward to seeing what is offered in this course.

Richard

• blendermania

Administrator
    January 11, 2019 at 5:39 pm

[quote quote=7861]Hi Alex, I am not new to Blender. I have been playing with Blender for a few years now and taken some awesome courses at Udemy. One of my favorites was Alex’s “Learn 3D Animation, The Ultimate Blender Guide”. I am just a hobbyist and enjoy making 3D scenes that are as realistic as possible. Blender has given me that chance and I am looking forward to learning the new Blender 2.8 version. I have enrolled in the new course by Alex called “Learn 3D Animation – The Ultimate New Blender 2.8 course”. I am looking forward to seeing what is offered in this course. Richard[/quote]

Hey Richard! Welcome to the Blendermania family my friend. Honored and happy that you like my course so much! That means a lot. Happy that you invested in the new course as well! Think you’ll enjoy it. I can’t wait to see some of your work so make sure to share it here! Always like to see realistic renders 🙂

• Shayde

January 14, 2019 at 4:28 am

Hi I’m Lucy. This is my first time doing anything with 3D art work. Literally started this course 3 days ago and learnt so much already (though sometimes it feels I forgot as much as I learnt haha) Anyway thought I’d share this little thing I can up with during the lesson on the sudivisions. Not sure how much more I’ll do with it but I was quite chuffed with myself!

• blendermania

Administrator
      January 14, 2019 at 7:22 pm

[quote quote=7892]Hi I’m Lucy. This is my first time doing anything with 3D art work. Literally started this course 3 days ago and learnt so much already (though sometimes it feels I forgot as much as I learnt haha) Anyway thought I’d share this little thing I can up with during the lesson on the sudivisions. Not sure how much more I’ll do with it but I was quite chuffed with myself![/quote]

Hey Lucy! Welcome to the Blendermania family! Glad you are enjoying the course 🙂 Very cool model right off the bat haha. Looks kind of like a cat head

• Shayde

January 14, 2019 at 11:01 pm

[quote quote=7904]

Hi I’m Lucy. This is my first time doing anything with 3D art work. Literally started this course 3 days ago and learnt so much already (though sometimes it feels I forgot as much as I learnt haha) Anyway thought I’d share this little thing I can up with during the lesson on the sudivisions. Not sure how much more I’ll do with it but I was quite chuffed with myself!

Hey Lucy! Welcome to the Blendermania family! Glad you are enjoying the course 🙂 Very cool model right off the bat haha. Looks kind of like a cat head[/quote]

Thank you that’s what chuffed me everyone in my family saw the cat too….well everyone cept my daughter who insisted it was Batman! Never mind, she’s always had to be awkward!

• blendermania

Administrator
    January 15, 2019 at 12:02 am

[quote quote=7909]

Hey Lucy! Welcome to the Blendermania family! Glad you are enjoying the course 🙂 Very cool model right off the bat haha. Looks kind of like a cat head

Thank you that’s what chuffed me everyone in my family saw the cat too….well everyone cept my daughter who insisted it was Batman! Never mind, she’s always had to be awkward![/quote]

haha 😀 Batman works too lol. Can’t wait to see more of your work

• fleetingthoughts

January 16, 2019 at 3:05 am

Hello All,

My name is Shannon.

I have been interested in 3d modelling and animation for the last 22 years Ever since I was shown a very basic fighting Robots Animation. Since then I have come and gone over the looking at this and that.

Then 2.5 years ago I found Udemy and started grabbing Blender and digital art courses. Turns out I do have Alex’s ultimate blender course *whistles* but due to pc and health issues I slacked off.

I have now built a custom modelling and animating computer. For 3d modelling, animating and 3d printing. Picked up Alex 2.8 course and plan to hit is all with a vengeance.

My end goals are as follows

2 short 5-10 minute films

1 90 minute film

Renders for game settings and characters (Im a P&P roleplayer 😉 )

3d terrain models for printing

enhanced skills for practical model designs for printing

So attached are samples ranging from 3d modelling, 2d art, 3d printing. I look forwards to the chances and friendships that Blendermania will offer 🙂

• blendermania

Administrator
    January 16, 2019 at 8:07 pm

[quote quote=7940]Hello All, My name is Shannon. I have been interested in 3d modelling and animation for the last 22 years Ever since I was shown a very basic fighting Robots Animation. Since then I have come and gone over the looking at this and that. Then 2.5 years ago I found Udemy and started grabbing Blender and digital art courses. Turns out I do have Alex’s ultimate blender course *whistles* but due to pc and health issues I slacked off. I have now built a custom modelling and animating computer. For 3d modelling, animating and 3d printing. Picked up Alex 2.8 course and plan to hit is all with a vengeance. My end goals are as follows 2 short 5-10 minute films 1 90 minute film Renders for game settings and characters (Im a P&P roleplayer 😉 ) 3d terrain models for printing enhanced skills for practical model designs for printing So attached are samples ranging from 3d modelling, 2d art, 3d printing. I look forwards to the chances and friendships that Blendermania will offer 🙂[/quote]

It’s awesome to have you a part of the Blendermania family Shannon and was fun talking yesterday! Excited to have you taking the course and you know what…I’m going to hold you accountable to those animations haha 😀 Love to see your work and definitely look forward to seeing more of it! Welcome to the family my friend!

• oldnewb

February 5, 2019 at 4:50 am

Hi all I’m the Old Newb  from the Weast Coast of Tasmania and just started the new 2.8 course.

I’ve been playing with blender since V2.3 and yes I have just tipped over 60 years of age.

I am pretty reasonable at modelling but have next to now experience in animation.

I will post my current project in the progress section.

• blendermania

Administrator
    February 5, 2019 at 7:25 pm

[quote quote=8300]Hi all I’m the Old Newb from the Weast Coast of Tasmania and just started the new 2.8 course. I’ve been playing with blender since V2.3 and yes I have just tipped over 60 years of age. I am pretty reasonable at modelling but have next to now experience in animation. I will post my current project in the progress section.[/quote]

Hey Old Newb! Welcome from Tasmania! Great to have you be a part of this community my friend! 60 years is a nice, wise age 🙂 Can’t wait to see your projects and connect more!

• sp7777

February 7, 2019 at 9:29 pm

Hello Everyone,

I enrolled in Alex’s Complete Blender 2.79 course and learned a ton, then recently wanted to get into 2.8 so I’m taking his new modeling course, working on 20 projects. I plan to also check out his new 2.8 course. I’ve been playing around with Blender off and on for a few years now. Have made some progress but wow, this is a huge piece of software, always more to learn, more to try. Like a lot of us, I’m sure, I find it pretty addictive.

I look forward to seeing you in the forums.

As Alex would say, “Ciao for now”!

Sam

• blendermania

Administrator
    February 7, 2019 at 10:08 pm

[quote quote=8370]Hello Everyone, I enrolled in Alex’s Complete Blender 2.79 course and learned a ton, then recently wanted to get into 2.8 so I’m taking his new modeling course, working on 20 projects. I plan to also check out his new 2.8 course. I’ve been playing around with Blender off and on for a few years now. Have made some progress but wow, this is a huge piece of software, always more to learn, more to try. Like a lot of us, I’m sure, I find it pretty addictive. I look forward to seeing you in the forums. As Alex would say, “Ciao for now”! Sam[/quote]

haha it’s a pleasure to have you finally on the site Sam! Thank you for all the help and support you have given to myself and others. Can’t wait to see more of your work and make some cool Blender projects together! Ciao for now my friend! Welcome to the Blendermania family

• jenos

February 18, 2019 at 12:16 pm

Hello blendermaniacs.

My name is Jim, and I have started the Blender 2.8 course this week. I am into 3d arts for a long time, and am up to see if blender is for me. It is quite an awesome piece of software I hear and I think so myself.

Thanks Alex for the fast course about blender’s new update. I will be around here and then looking to share material and styles as an artist to another.

Good day to all, and best of luck in what you do.

• blendermania

Administrator
    February 19, 2019 at 8:25 pm

[quote quote=8530]Hello blendermaniacs. My name is Jim, and I have started the Blender 2.8 course this week. I am into 3d arts for a long time, and am up to see if blender is for me. It is quite an awesome piece of software I hear and I think so myself. Thanks Alex for the fast course about blender’s new update. I will be around here and then looking to share material and styles as an artist to another. Good day to all, and best of luck in what you do.[/quote]

Hey Jim! Welcome to the Blendermania family! Glad you invested in the course, I know you’ll love it and you’re very welcome! Can’t wait to see your work and awesome to have you a part of the community here!

• grady-pruitt

April 7, 2019 at 9:08 am

Hello! My name is Grady… I’m usually either GradyP or (more recently) Grey Deepy on various places.  I’m taking the Low Poly course on Udemy, though I’ve been using Blender for years, in part to get a better feel on the low poly style and to see what tricks for doing various things in general I might pick up.  So far, I’ve really been enjoying the course (though mostly been watching except the one I posted elsewhere here).  I’ll eventually go back around and do the others… though I guess the kitchen scene I’ve been working on (which I actually started before taking the course) could, at this point at least, still be considered low poly 😀

Looking forward to meeting more here!

• blendermania

Administrator
    April 8, 2019 at 6:50 pm

[quote quote=9012]Hello! My name is Grady… I’m usually either GradyP or (more recently) Grey Deepy on various places. I’m taking the Low Poly course on Udemy, though I’ve been using Blender for years, in part to get a better feel on the low poly style and to see what tricks for doing various things in general I might pick up. So far, I’ve really been enjoying the course (though mostly been watching except the one I posted elsewhere here). I’ll eventually go back around and do the others… though I guess the kitchen scene I’ve been working on (which I actually started before taking the course) could, at this point at least, still be considered low poly 😀 Looking forward to meeting more here![/quote]

Hey Grady! Welcome to the family! Great to have you here 🙂 Already loving your work my friend! Glad you are enjoying the course and can’t wait to connect more and see more of your work

• arcadeous

April 16, 2019 at 7:14 am

Hi folks, Arcadeous here, took the “Learn3d Animation – The Ultimate NEW BLENDER 2.8 Course A-Z” yesterday on Udemy, I’m still new to Blender 2.8, recently used 2.79b but gave up on it. But now after using 2.8, I’m getting used to it. Took this course because I need some pointers in rigging and animating inside Blender.

• blendermania

Administrator
    April 16, 2019 at 7:20 pm

[quote quote=9113]Hi folks, Arcadeous here, took the “Learn3d Animation – The Ultimate NEW BLENDER 2.8 Course A-Z” yesterday on Udemy, I’m still new to Blender 2.8, recently used 2.79b but gave up on it. But now after using 2.8, I’m getting used to it. Took this course because I need some pointers in rigging and animating inside Blender.[/quote]

Welcome to the Blendermania family Arcadeous! Great to have you here and glad you invested into the course. Can’t wait to see your work and definitely if you need pointers or help with anything, make sure to post in the forums! Again, welcome!

• alanovski

May 25, 2019 at 3:38 pm

Hey everyone! Name’s Alan. Keen to learn low-poly techniques and that’s why I enrolled Alex course. And I’m excited to be a part of a Blender family )

• blendermania

Administrator
    May 28, 2019 at 11:34 pm

[quote quote=9708]Hey everyone! Name’s Alan. Keen to learn low-poly techniques and that’s why I enrolled Alex course. And I’m excited to be a part of a Blender family )[/quote]

Hey Alan! Great to have you a part of the Blendermania family my friend! Congrats on enrolling in the course and can’t wait to see your work?

• 1977-10-20-000000

June 4, 2019 at 4:33 am

Hello everyone 🙂
    My name is Katrin in the real world and also known as Jilroxy in the virtual world. Currently located in Germany, but have been to several places on this beautiful earth before.
    I am also enrolled in Alex’s Blender courses on Udemy.
    I have worked for a virtual world company in the past and am a huge fan of 3D art. Actually I started to learn Blender around 10 years ago – but as many of you also said – I gave up… It was so intimidating… So I am still a beginner.
    Originally coming rather from the business side of IT world, my heart keeps drawing me to the creative part.
    For the past years I have been busy with web technologies, webdesign and SAP – but now it is time to invite colors, forms and 3D into my life 🙂

Alex helped me with his courses to finally take the step and not give up on Blender anymore – let’s see where this journey is going to… Blender 2.8 has also helped a lot.

Happy to be here for sure! Happy day all.
    Katrin

• blendermania

Administrator
    June 4, 2019 at 7:26 pm

[quote quote=9934]Hello everyone 🙂 My name is Katrin in the real world and also known as Jilroxy in the virtual world. Currently located in Germany, but have been to several places on this beautiful earth before. I am also enrolled in Alex’s Blender courses on Udemy. I have worked for a virtual world company in the past and am a huge fan of 3D art. Actually I started to learn Blender around 10 years ago – but as many of you also said – I gave up… It was so intimidating… So I am still a beginner. Originally coming rather from the business side of IT world, my heart keeps drawing me to the creative part. For the past years I have been busy with web technologies, webdesign and SAP – but now it is time to invite colors, forms and 3D into my life 🙂 Alex helped me with his courses to finally take the step and not give up on Blender anymore – let’s see where this journey is going to… Blender 2.8 has also helped a lot. Happy to be here for sure! Happy day all. Katrin[/quote]

Hey Katrin! Welcome from Germany! Awesome to have you be a part of the Blendermania family. Very cool that you work for a virtual reality company 🙂 I love that you are now jumping into Blender and not looking back! I think you’ll find it quite fun 😀 Can’t wait to see some of your work

• stevie

July 1, 2019 at 8:43 am

Hi everybody,

My name is Stevie Roder please to make your aquantence. I discovered the amazing program Blender 8 months ago browsing via Udemy. I am a college student trying to get into the videogame industry of making my own games. I have plans to work with Blender as my main engine and Unity too. I love anime,art,i’m a rergular movie goer, I love to learn new things as well. I started using Blender with bob tytuls enviorment course and now I am having fun expanding my knowledge with the new 2.8 alongside mr.Alex on devoloping my Blender knowledge better. I use this fun program on a dialy basis from the moment I wake up till i go to sleep with obvisly a few breaks in between sessions for gaming. I cant wait to expand my knowledge with this Ultimate course you provide Alex. Keep up the great job. Also i am still getting use to the change but having fun learning it and can’t wait for the full release soon.

• mark-holley

July 1, 2019 at 11:08 am

Welcome to BlenderMania Stevie!

My name is Mark, I’m also a college student, though I’m a non-traditional one because I’m almost 45. My degrees are in Humanities and Graphic Design, and I was accepted last week into a Computer Science degree program at a state school. My courses will be taken mainly via the web. I work full time as an IT department supervisor for a mid-sized financial document company.

Like you, I’ve chosen Blender and Unity for learning about pre-rendered and real-time 3D work. Alex is a wonderful teacher. As you’re on Udemy, and if you’re not already overloaded with coursework and if you’re not already taking it, I would recommend purchasing access to this course:

https://www.udemy.com/unitycourse2/

As of this morning, it’s $13.00 (and never ever get anything from Udemy unless it’s $13.00 or less because their pricing model is that they run “90% Off” sales most of the time). The “GameDev.tv Courses”, which this is one of, are some of the best courses I’ve found on any subject anywhere online.

I look forward to seeing both your posts and your work. Again, welcome. 🙂

• ManiaPete

October 3, 2019 at 4:24 pm

I was and still I am, very interested in computer graphics.
    Not from a professional point of view. But just with a big interest.
    It started way way back. With line printer graphics, build with characters. Horses, dogs … (I’m speaking punched card computers here)
    I have used POV-Ray (everything was done by code), Lightwave, Maya, a Adobe thing (3D Photoshop?), Renderman, Brice, Poser,  3D Studio Max and of course Blender.
    But Blender is (was) difficult to master, especially the old versions. So in the past I tried it several times and got frustrated! Then 2017 I followed an online course and since then I am hooked. Ending up here, trying to improve my animation skills. Just for fun!

• blendermania

Administrator
      October 3, 2019 at 5:47 pm

Very cool Pete! Thanks for the intro! I’ve seen some of your work already so I look forward to seeing more of your animations. And yes with the new Blender, it is much easier!

• Twinkle

October 24, 2019 at 5:40 am
    Hi Alex,

I am from India. I am new to blender and urently taking your ultimate new blender 2.8 A-Z couse on Udemy. I really like your course and its easy to follow. 

Following attatchment is something I made using basic shapes in blender.

• blendermania

Administrator
      October 24, 2019 at 6:55 pm

Hey Twinkle! Welcome to the Blendermania family and welcome from India! Great to have you 🙂 I’m glad you are liking the course and very well done on the project you attached! Can’t wait to see more

• blenderman

Administrator
    December 2, 2019 at 8:05 pm

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now