Environment course

Gonna share my progress through an environment course. First up is a wall

Looks great!

Good start. This is a great course. It is very long and painful, but great learning experience. Rob has a fantastic way of explaining some of the concept stuff.

Ah just saw this. Yeah, it’s a wonderful course, and I can’t wait to get through it. Got a bit busy but now I can dive back in

Finally got back into this course. Gonna slowly progress through it again

Looking very clean.

I too have this course and must sink my teeth into it (again).

I did start, did the first section regarding procedural textures I missed something and messed it up badly. So stopped.

Haha, I feel that. There are still a few things I’d like to fiddle with on this scene, but it’s good enough for now. He has a great way of sharing and explaining how to do things, which I like. It’ll probably be a few months before I actually slug through the whole course

Looking good! This is a brutal course, but very much worth the effort. Rob teaches a lot of fundamentals of realism. The ram usage is insane at the end. Exited to watch your progress.

Thank you! Yeah, I’m a little worried about the ram usage since I don’t have too much. If it comes down to it, I can render bit by bit and stitch it all back together later.

How much you working with?

6 Gigs

ouch.

Back at it! Nice man :smiley: