Blendermania Forums

Find answers, ask questions, share your work, and connect with our Blendermania community around the world!

Home Forums Finished Projects Completed the Blender course!

• Completed the Blender course!

• CyberBear

January 16, 2020 at 6:01 pm

I finally done it! I have been super busy lately so it took me a while to complete the course but here is my version of Frank having a bad day!

https://youtu.be/C_Tfxx075Fs

• flyingbanana

January 16, 2020 at 6:06 pm

Awesome job, looks great!

• blendermania

Administrator
    January 16, 2020 at 7:06 pm

DUDE! Very nicely done! Congrats on finishing the course and very well done once again. Love that you added ears on him lol! Hope you enjoyed it and learned a lot. Can’t wait to see more work from you!

• CyberBear

January 17, 2020 at 5:36 pm

Thank you Alex, You are a great teacher. 6 months ago I was completely new and didn’t even know how to lift the basic start cube and now I can do this. I am forever thankful for your courses and I loved creating Frank. I want to make a special version of him soon. The ears actually come from a mistake with the expression shape keys and me parenting the bones to them but When I saw them moving and it gave Frank more character I kept it lol. Glad you liked them.

• blendermania

Administrator
        January 17, 2020 at 11:35 pm

Makes me so happy to hear Cyber! Just took a pic of your comment as this is one of the reasons I do the courses! 🙂

• thederppiratecrispy

January 17, 2020 at 12:23 am

Very nicely done! Very smooth.

• CyberBear

January 17, 2020 at 5:37 pm

Thank you Crispy! Glad you liked it!

• eborjon31

January 17, 2020 at 6:30 am

great job, I need to complete that part of the course. 

• CyberBear

January 17, 2020 at 5:38 pm

It’s worth it Ed! I had so much fun with it especially making all the voices.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now