Childhood Memories Return

Started this as it was one of my favorites growing up as a kid. Once I find a good reference image for the ‘bad guy’ Maximilian I will pick the project back up.  For those that don’t know where it is from, it was a Disney movie from 1979 (Disney’s dark years of animation and movies) Called “The Black Hole”

Interesting! Never heard of that movie but definitely look forward to see the finished result of this :slight_smile:

I vaguely remember the title. I was four at the time, but it sounded like an adventure and I wanted to see it. My parents weren’t taking me to any movies just then though - I didn’t see any movies until E.T. was released in 1982.

I got really, really motion-sick at that ET movie and ended up throwing up all over the place. I didn’t really get back into movies after that until my early teens. :slight_smile:

I like your render!

Someone else that didn’t like E.T. yay!! I was alright during the movie but had nightmares for weeks cause ET the alien creeped me out like crazy especially when he went white and had the glowing chest.
Yeah Black Hole wasn’t a really popular movie and didn’t do so well at the box office cause of all the other sci-fi movies out and the fact it had Disney’s name tied to it people thought kid friendly movie which it was far from.