Blendermania Forums

Find answers, ask questions, share your work, and connect with our Blendermania community around the world!

Home Forums Learn 3D Animation – Blender 2.8 Course Section 5 Assignments CGI Short Clip – Imagination

• CGI Short Clip – Imagination

Ali updated 1 week, 5 days ago 3Members · 5 Posts
  • Ali

January 12, 2021 at 12:41 pm

Finally completed my last assignment.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Alex for being such a good tutor. Learned a lot from him and his course. I can easily say it is one of the best hands-on course that on can ask for.

Looking forward to joining his other courses on the subject.

About the assignment:

The characters in the assignment are real 🙂 as drawn in the sketches shown in the clip.

It is about a little girl who draws different characters and later they come to life and they all play together.

Hope you enjoy 🙂

https://youtu.be/ck_8W3Mv3Jo

• Eladd

January 12, 2021 at 5:27 pm

It had that ‘Toy Story’ vibe which I am sure you were going for. Thought it a great touch when character grew in size, grabbed his ‘Love’ and then shrunk back down.

Oh and the snake skin texture once it gets up on the bed really shimmered.

Good effort!

• Ali

January 14, 2021 at 11:49 pm

haha…

Actually this clip is motivated by the sketch as shown in the clip and as drew by the artist. In turn the artist herself is a big fan of Toy Story. hence the vibe 😀 😀 so you are spot on 😀

• blendermania

Administrator
    January 12, 2021 at 6:51 pm

Love this man! So much effort put into it and it paid off for sure! I was hooked the whole time and as Eladd said, has a Toy Story vibe which I love haha. Liked how the snake moved

• Ali

January 15, 2021 at 3:33 am

Thanks

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

You cannot copy content of this page