Activity Forums Learn 3D Animation – Blender 2.8 Course Section 1 Assignments Build a House! Section 1, Lecture 15

4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  Glayson 5 months, 1 week ago
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

John Frey
    Participant
    • Posts 3
    • Replies 2
    • Total 5
    @inthefrey

Okay so, this isn’t as easy as it may seem. All goes well till you try and make the porch awning. Had to remember to go into 2D mode (#1 on keypad) when extruding or, your edge extrusion will pull to whatever you view angle is in 3D mode. Figured it out.

Here you go!

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. ~ Albert Einstein

John Frey
    Participant
    • Posts 3
    • Replies 2
    • Total 5
    @inthefrey

HA! As I viewed the later part of the instruction video, I made it MUCH HARDER than it actually was. Need some more practice extruding. Great lesson!

JF

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. ~ Albert Einstein

blendermania
    Keymaster
    • Posts 4
    • Replies 441
    • Total 445
    @blendermania

HA! As I viewed the later part of the instruction video, I made it MUCH HARDER than it actually was. Need some more practice extruding. Great lesson! JF

haha nice job! Yes sometimes It’s a lot simpler to do things and we complicate it…as with anything in life lol. But great job and glad you liked the lesson! Can’t wait to see your work as your progress!

blendermania
    Keymaster
    • Posts 4
    • Replies 441
    • Total 445
    @blendermania

HA! As I viewed the later part of the instruction video, I made it MUCH HARDER than it actually was. Need some more practice extruding. Great lesson! JF

haha nice job! Yes sometimes It’s a lot simpler to do things and we complicate it…as with anything in life lol. But great job and glad you liked the lesson! Can’t wait to see your work as your progress!

Glayson
    Participant
    • Posts 0
    • Replies 1
    • Total 1
    @gspooner

I think I had more difficulties trying to upload this Image, than modeling the image itself. Then again perhaps it wasn’t fair, since my grandmother had a house just like this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.