Blendermania CHRISTMAS Giveaway!

Hey Blendermaniacs!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! As a little Christmas giveaway and appreciation for the community here, we will have a little giveaway :slight_smile:

At the same time I want to help get this community to thousands of members! So with that, there are two parts to the giveaway!

Please Read Carefully

Rules:

Step 1 – All you have to do to enter the giveaway is first share the Blendermania picture below (The one that says “Want an awesome community…” ) either on your Facebook or Instagram and put #blendermania3d (if you’re still rocking Myspace, feel free to share there) You only have to share this image once for all the giveaways.

Make sure to share the image because if you’re name is drawn but you have not shared the image, we will redo the drawing

Step 2 – Comment on the post below and your name will then be put into a random name picker and a winner will be drawn. Each time a new giveaway is posted on this forum, make sure to comment and reply below that giveaway to be entered for THAT giveaway. We will be doing a couple giveaways, it will be posted in the morning PST time and winner announced in evening PST time and then a new giveaway will start the next day

Example: Share the image on FB or IG with #blendermania3d. Then reply below here for the first giveaway which is a $25 amazon gift car or $25 paypal. Once winner is drawn, a new giveaway will be posted here and all you have to do is comment again under that giveaway to be entered for that one (you don’t have to share image again, only if you want

Again, grateful to have the Blendermania family! Let’s celebrate!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

The first giveaway is a $25 Amazon gift card (or $25 in Paypal) Just share the Blendermania image above and comment here! Winner will be drawn tonight PST!

Awesome yall are doing this - Daniel Hubbard

Gib mee somting fo Chrismus Plz

Me want me want want lol.

This is awesome , have a nice Holliday

That’s great! Merry Xmas!

Done and done and done :smiley:

Shared, and thx for a possible give-away… Happy days all!

Shared, Have a great Christmas everyone! ?

Let the games begin.

Cool giveaway! Merry Christmas everyone and hugs for all!

Merry Christmas!.. hugs to everyone!

Merry Christmas admin and blendermaniacs!!

I hope I am not late

Not that interested in money but I’ll share anyway and will participate for the next giveaways :stuck_out_tongue:

Shared on Facebook ! Merry Christmas to everyone !

I have edited my Facebook post, now including the #blendermania3d tag, and made it public too…

Merry Christmas to all…

The winner for the $25 amazon gift card or $25 in Paypal is @light ! Well done. Please pm me with what you want and your email to send it to :slight_smile: