Birthday Celebration Week!

Hey Blendermaniacs!

This coming Saturday (June 6th) is my birthday and as a birthday present I want to celebrate with you guys and show my thanks for making this community what it is! So with that I will do a couple little giveaways during this week to show my thanks and appreciation and celebrate with you guys! (Main giveaway will happen on the ZOOM Hour of Power this Sat so make sure to join then!)

At the same time I want to help get this community to 1,000 members for my birthday! So with that, there are two parts to the giveaway!

Please Read Carefully

Rules:

Step 1 - All you have to do to enter the giveaway is first share the Blendermania picture below (The one that says “Want an awesome community…” ) either on your Facebook or Instagram and put #blendermania3d (if you’re still rocking Myspace, feel free to share there :stuck_out_tongue: ) You only have to share this image once for all the giveaways.

Make sure to share the image because if you’re name is drawn but you have not shared the image, we will redo the drawing

Step 2 - Comment on the post below and your name will then be put into a random name picker and a winner will be drawn. Each time a new giveaway is posted on this forum, make sure to comment and reply below that giveaway to be entered for THAT giveaway.

Example: Share the image on FB or IG with #blendermania3d. Then reply below here for the first giveaway which is a USB stick. Once winner is drawn, a new giveaway will be posted here and all you have to do is comment again under that giveaway to be entered for that one (you don’t have to share image again, only if you want :wink: )

Again, grateful to have the Blendermania family! Let’s celebrate!

Here is the image to share on your Facebook or IG with #blendermania3d (if you don’t have FB or IG, you can do Twitter as well)

The 3rd and smallest prize is this near mint condition 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive!

I’m kidding it’s brand new haha

Comment… 1st comment, best comment… Sunglasses

I never know wat to comment

Gimme free stuff!!

[Insert Comment Here]ThumbsupUpside Down

*waves* Hi, my name is Gralous and I am a Blenderholic.

I’m in Jefe!! Coolbeans!!!

Count me in!!!

Hi guys and gals, it’s been a long time that I’ve been here but slowly I can find some time again to be a part again of this awesome community.

Oh yeah, before I forget, count me in!! Wink

hii very nice web site

Metal what more can i say

Please add me in to the raffle thank you

mememememe! :smiley:

Shared on Fb. Happy birthday Alex. Heart EyesCrownBirthday

I should have guessed you were another Gemini!

Mind you, that is irrelevant because us Gemini’s don’t believe in astrology… Stuck Out Tongue

Don’t know if I missed it but I’ll still share :slight_smile:

The winner of this drawing was @sentenal Congrats brother. If you can just PM me in the bottom right chat of the site and I will make sure you shared the image and get your address and ship it off! Congrats man!

The second giveaway is this sick mouse and keyboard!

If you already shared the image on your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, all you need to do is comment to enter! If you have NOT shared the image yet, MAKE SURE TO SHARE IT and then comment!

• PC GAMING KEYBOARD AND GAMING MOUSE COMBO: Includes Redragon RGB Backlit Computer Gaming Keyboard and RGB Backlit Gaming Mouse. ALL-IN-ONE PC GAMER VALUE KIT, Fantastic for Gamers (New Improved Version)
  • RGB BACKLIT GAMING KEYBOARD; 7 different RGB Lighting modes & effects, 4 backlight brightness levels, adjustable breathing speed. The keycaps offering clear uniform backlighting WIN key can be disabled for gaming. The PC Gaming Keyboard has been ergonomically designed to be a superb typing tool for office work as well. The gaming Keyboard is built to withstand the average liquid spill. The integrated wrist rest gives you the comfort you need for marathon gaming sessions
  • MULTI MEDIA & ANTI GHOSTING; The Gaming Keyboard has 25 conflict free (n-Key Rollover) 10 Dedicated Multimedia keys plus 12 additional FN+ Multimedia keys (Total 114 keys). Keys are quiet, designed for longevity, durability delivering precise tactile feedback. Comes with Full numeric keypad and a gold-plated corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection and ultimate Gaming performance
  • WIRED GAMING MOUSE; Ergonomic Redragon RED Backlit Gaming Mouse up to 3200 DPI (user adjustable 800/1600/2400/3200 DPI), 30G acceleration and Weight Tuning set. Total 6 Buttons of which 5 are programmable. The High-Precision Sensor delivers Pinpoint Accuracy while the Gaming Grade Micro Switches ensure longevity, greater durability and extreme responsiveness, giving you an even greater edge over your competition
  • PC GAMING KEYBOARD AND GAMING MOUSE COMPATIBILITY: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Limited Mac OS keyboard support. Works well with all major Computers Brands and Gaming PCs MSI, Dell, Corsair, Alienware, Razer, Asus and others
  • The Redragon S101 keyboard comes with Non-Slip adjustable rear feet for the perfect typing angle.Durable TEFLON feet pads deliver smooth movements and ultimate performance.