Blendermania Forums

Find answers, ask questions, share your work, and connect with our Blendermania community around the world!

Activity Forums Works in Progress Acolytes of Magic and Steel

• TwistedSister

January 13, 2020 at 6:52 am

Hello all who visits this realm of Midieval Fantasy Adventures, Quests, and the struggle between good and evil. 

I have played games for over 30 years now that ranged from Dungeons and Dragons to World of Warcraft.

One of my favorite games was a series called Disciples / Sacred Lands, and the Disciples 2 games. 

So I am working on the idea and basis to make an RPG in high end graphics based on aspects of some of these games, and our favorite movies and Si Fi series.

• TwistedSister

January 13, 2020 at 7:01 am

Also I have a Photo Album for Game Characters in my photo section of my profile area.

I also intend to make You Tube video’s that show the game creation process and when I have a playable level, enable the members on this website to help Alpha test the game.

Grinning

Here are 2 shots of Alexander the Great as a Roman Commander Character model for the game.

• alaskalinuxuser

January 13, 2020 at 9:52 pm

Great work! Looks awesome!

• ed

January 13, 2020 at 8:54 am

that’s really cool and amazing.  You have some real talent making characters.

• TwistedSister

January 13, 2020 at 8:55 am

A look at the Witcher Game Character.

• Crispy

January 13, 2020 at 10:34 pm

I’m exited to watch this progress.

• blendermania

Administrator
    January 15, 2020 at 3:51 am

So cool Twisted! I think we are all excited to follow the progress of this. Those two models of Alexander and the Witcher are freaking amazing! Look forward to see more

• TwistedSister

January 19, 2020 at 9:34 pm

Was up wit yo bad self? 

So I took a photo of me, and had quite a time modeling my own face for a game character.

• Crispy

January 19, 2020 at 10:04 pm

Nice job. looks like you.

• ed

January 19, 2020 at 10:34 pm

this is cool, you managed to add your own face to your character.

• blendermania

Administrator
    January 19, 2020 at 11:23 pm

That is so cool man! I just favorited this thread as I look to continue seeing it as you update it 🙂 Now you just need to weild a huge double sided axe! lol

• TwistedSister

January 20, 2020 at 2:17 am

TY ed. Yes I was actually modeling my face in Blender for a long while last year, but the pictures were of Me with a beard.

with the morphing controls on the new program it makes it more like sculpting that hard surface modeling like I do with the ships and planes.

• TwistedSister

January 20, 2020 at 2:40 am

side shot

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now