BlenderMania's "Character Animation" Contest!
The theme for this contest is Character Animation!
Hey Blendermaniacs! It's time for a new theme and new contest! The theme this time is....Animation! This one is long overdue! Time to get your animation skills out.
The contest is simple, MAKE A CHARACTER & CREATE AN ANIMATION WITH THEM
HAS TO BE A NEW CHARACTER THAT YOU MAKE. MUST BE MADE & ANIMATED IN BLENDER, NO EXTERNAL ADDONS OR PROGRAMS
Here are a couple ideas to get you started:
- Is your character simple like a cube or complex?
- Is your character an animal type character?
- Is your character human in form or a object type character (such as a ball with eyes and a mouth)
- Does your animation tell a story? Is it funny, scary or sad?
- Is there just one character in your animation or several?
- Does your animation have a whole scene to it or is it just a white backdrop?
Guidelines for the contest:
- 90% has to be done in Blender
- MUST BE 30 seconds to 2 minutes long
- Submission has to be submitted by 9/30/20 Midnight PST
- Only ONE submission per person
- Work has to be original and not copied from another artist
- Has to be a new project and not a render you did a long time ago
Prizes for Contest Winners:
- 1st place will receive a choice of one of my courses, $25 Amazon E-gift card (or $ paypald to them), be featured in the featured image section, 500 points and a certificate!
- 2nd place will receive a choice of one of my 4 courses, 300 points and certificate
- 3rd place will receive, 100 points and a certificate